2 September 2021

Clouds I love you card..By Mia-Lottie age 8

My sweet granddaughter Mia-Lottie won a prize in the Simon Says Stamp 
Kids Vacation chall back in July.. Checkout the post HERE 
She was very excited to open her package & see all the gorgeous 
crafty stash the team had sent..  Ink pads/cloud stencil, rainbow stickers, 
 ink daubers, rainbow gems.. well she couldn't wait to make her mummy a card..
Mia's 1st try with the ink daubers & SSS cloud Stencil. 
Mia wanted to use the SSS Pink ink  she's defo a Pink girlie..lol 
The sentiment is from "Rainbow is my fav colour set"
Inside the card Mia stamped a Rainbow with the same inks..
Sadly the kiddos are back to school nxt wk.. so we will only have 
the odd Saturday to craft..Mia is looking forward to making her Christmas cards..




Mia proudly showing her prize package.. 


 challs for Mia's card are



Thanks for stopping by & any comments you leave I will surely show Mia..



Photobucket

9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a lovely inky, cloudy sky you have created here. A beautiful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts.
Lorraine

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations to Mia how wonderful that she won so much craft stuff and it is so pleasing that she enjoys her crafting, this is one beautiful pink card perfect for our challenge at ALLSORTS thank you so much for joining us Mia
hugs
lolo x

Bunny said...

Mia, I absolutely love your pink cloud card. Oh what fun to see you with your prize package. As creators we love to win but we also love to see others win too. What a nice smile you and your Nana have. Plus, she's my team mate and I REALLY like her. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful clouds and great job from Mia
Gr Karin

Lorraine A said...

Oh WOW Mia!! what a gorgrous card!! I love how you stencilled the pink clouds, and the inside is fabulous too! I am sure your Mummy loves this!! Very well done!!

Congratulations on winning the Kids Challenge prize too! :-)

Thanks for joining in with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
luv
Lols x x x

Kim Hamilton said...

Such a beautiful card Mia! I am a pink girl too :) thank for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Sending hugs!

Jo Nevill said...

Many congratulations winning the challenge Mia ! Your card is so beautiful, I adore your pink, fluffy clouds ! Thank you for joining our challenge this week too and good luck ! Xx

Lin said...

Mia, I LOOOOOOVE your pink cloudy card! I know your card will make someone VERY happy! Well done!

DanaLHN said...

Congratulations Mia! I'm so happy for you. You made a beautiful card for your Mummy. Well done girlfriend! You're an awesome cardmaker and I look forward to seeing your cards in the future. You're very talented.