31 July 2021

Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation chall entry 2.

Its Saturday & I have had granddaughter Mia visiting again 
We have been busy in the craft room. I do love the summer holidays 
I get to see more of Mia even tho she only lives two streets away,,lol

We thought we could just manage a second entry  Simon Says Stamp 
Kids Vacation chall.. Anything Goes with SPARKLE and OR SHINE
 
Mia is still enjoying the new skills she learnt on the electric cutting machine.
More rummaging thro my dies lol.

The concentration on this sweet girlies face is priceless.. 
I let Mia use some of my colouring pencils I don't use. it took her 1hr to colour in the Mermaid image. I taught her how to use the blending solution to even out her colouring.
Again Nana had to help with cutting out the mermaid & lining up. 
A sparkly Mermaid birthday sentiment to match the shells, star fish dies complete.
 Lots of sparkle was the order of the day.lol 



The finished Mermaid Birthday card , am sure one of Mia's friends will be getting this ..



Thank you again for taking the time to look & any comments you leave for Mia
 I will surely show her..xx



Photobucket

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

What a gorgeous card Mia! the little mermaid is super cute and I love the waves and seashells, the whole design of this is fabulous! I am sure yourt friend will love this! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Bunny said...

Another fun day with your Nana to add to your memories. Your card again is very cute. I love the clam shells and the bling you added to the mermaid's crown. Your coloring turned out very nice. Whoever gets this will really enjoy knowing that it was created by you. [Bunny]

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness mummy, I can't believe how much beautiful Mia has grown!
Mia's card is absolutely gorgeous, it's so sweet and pretty, I love it all.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
Mandy xx

Lorraine A said...

Congratulations Mia! you have won a Simon’s Crafty Parcel on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge.
Please email us
simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com
luv
Lols x x x

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Your mermaid creation is fin-tastic. It is wonderful to see young creators.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Bunny said...

Congratulations, Mia. How exciting for you to win. I'm excited for you and I'll be your Nana and family are too. Yay for you and the other winners.