14 November 2018

Trio of Chloe's

Pink Gem Design Etsy shop
I have been busy again making some really cute Christmas cards, well
Christmas is creeping up on us so fast it's unreal the speed this year has gone by.
First I have this adorable "Chloe with Lights" card topper kit. You cant see in the pic
 but I have added glossy ascents to the baubles making then shine..I havnt been able
to get a good pic of the insert but the cute gift tag you can see..


For my next card I used "Reindeer Chloe"  isn't she so sweet with her reindeer headwear..?
Again the pic shows the handy gift tag, lots of decoupage layers used again but
only use what you want it will look just as sweet ..



For my last Chloe card topper kit I used this "Chloe in Penguin Jumper" I love the soft colour
pallet on this cute card. Lots of sentiments I used my SB scallop die to cut the sentiment out with, & extra embellishments, I have added some punched & die cut snowflakes & pearls to this card for an extra special person its going to..




Yayyy  I got a good pic of this insert  & used some of the extra embellies on the inside too
just a cute finishing touch..




A view of the decoupage layers.


Challs for my cards are
Cutie Pie Chall Winter Layers
Incy Wincy chall Christmas
Crafty Catz chall Getting ready for Christmas
Winter Wonderland  What you love to do at Xmas (Trim the tree)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies must have a critter
Creative Craft cottage digi chall Winter time



More News of Pink Gem Designs Etsy shop on Face book 
HERE 

OR hop over to the ETSY shop 
Pink Gem Design Etsy shop


Thanks for stopping by see you soon.

6 comments:

Janette said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are beautiful Christine
Gr Karin

creationsnz said...

Your kitty card is very sweet and I'm glad you joined our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

Pat K said...

Fabulous card, inside and out. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card, and cute image. Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations. Have a nice day.
Anneke DT x

Julie said...

Lovely cards. Perfect for our Winter Layers challenge over at Cutie Pie.