19 November 2018

HMFMC Mid Way Reminder #279 Anything Goes option theme "In the Holiday Spirit"

We are Mid Way through our chall @  
All our challs run with
Anything Goe
plz. use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie stamped image,
decoupage or CD rom for all our challs..
OR Option theme of
"In The Holiday Spirit"
Our Hostess for the option theme is talented teamie Sue Kment

Iv'e had a very busy wk so not had much crafting so I have used
the triple CD rom for this image, still cute tho..lol image is framed
with Tonic dies , sentiment is comp. generated
Iv'e used two embossing folders a Snowflake for the background & a candy cane on the 
red strip, all matt layered onto bright red card stock,  candy cane embellie from stash.



Our Generous Sponsor for this chall is


The Winner will receive a Random assortment of Ink pads from Simon Says Stamp
Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of
some of their Premium Dye Ink Pads to one very lucky player!

Many thanks to our generous sponsors for their continued support.

I have this sweet  Stampendous "Cling Angel  Mice"
stamp for one lucky winner..


challs for my card
613 Avenue Create  Anything Goes optional Twist Christmas/Winter


Thanks for stopping by hope you have time to join in with our
Anything Goes 
OR Optional theme of 
"In The Holiday Spirit"

Photobucket


5 comments:

Bunny said...

Oh, boy! This is super cute. I've never seen this image. I want to be on top of that box sharing with them. A very cute card. [Bunny]````

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Christine
Gr Karin

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cute Christine! I love this image-maybe next year it will be a stamp!!! Thanks for all your help over the last month or so-I so so so appreciate all you do! ♥ Sue Kment

Sue said...

I love the image, and I must get my CD out and have another look!!! Awesome design and love the embossing too. Nice take on the Holiday Spirit theme, Christine.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Christine :-) I love this image, so very cute, and the embossed background and red/white combo is stunning! :-)

don't be working TOO hard sweetie ;-)
luv
Lols x x x