26 November 2015

Get Well soon….

I've got too poorly girlies my daughter Alison had her tonsils out last Thurs. &
poor girl (erm 33 lol ) yes very late for this procedure, she has been trying for a number
of years to have them out now there out she's in terrific pain & has an infection.
Then my sweet Mia (G/daughter) Alison's 2 1/2 yr.old has a viral chest..!!!
You would think she was smoking 50 a day.. NO ONE smokes her poor chest is rattling..
Here's the Get well card I made for Mia.. I used this cute Card Topper kit “Chloe with Bunny”
All you need to make this sweet card..I didn't use all the layers of decoupage &  lots of sentiments
come in the kit..a gorgeous insert too.. I distressed the scallop edges of the card with TH inks.
I’m really pleased  with this new card stock I found for printing my digis the colours look lovely .
I was going to ditch the printer its not that old. I saw a designer on FB & asked what she had used
on the Pink Gem Design images, got the info  & now am a  happy bunny..lol
Check out the card Topper kits HERE

Mia get well

challs for my card are
Simon Says Stamp wed chall  Anything goes.
Cards Galore Encore   Use a stamp or digi..

Thanks for stopping by see you soon....


6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh dear - I hope everyone is going to be OK and the card you have made for poorly little Mia is GORGEOUS - this will cheer her up no end - hugs to Mia - Michelle x

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful Christine.

Gr Karin

Virginia L. said...

Love everything about this!! The coloring and details are superb! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Jackie said...

Oh dear Christine, I have missed a lot of gorgeous cards here :o)
Jackie xx

Andree said...

A delightful card and a lovely colourway. The image is adorable and bound to make your poorly granddaughter feel better.
Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Use a Stamp or Digi on your Project” and good luck x

America said...

Lovin' the dimension on this mega gorgeous design with this super sweet image! Great color combinations too. I've been camping out on your blog drooling over all your lovely work my friend. It had been a while since I had visited. So sorry to have missed out on so much of your talents, crafty inspiration and artistic beauty:)