24 November 2015

Chloe with gift..

Gems of Inspiration
Iv’e made this sweet stepper card for a young girl who lives in Romania her name is Alexandra..
This young girl loves to craft even tho she only has one hand.. Her teacher who I met on a FB group
is asking peeps from all over the world to send Alex a Christmas card so this is mine along with a few
stamps for her crafty stash.. I wanted a flat card we all know postage/shipping  is getting so expensive.
I started with the stepper shape which is a Presscut die.. The Design paper is an old Papermania.
I adore this Melon mambo card stock my all time fav Pink..lol  the sweet image is from Pinkgemdesign
Chloe with Gift isn’t she adorable..?framed with a tonic shaped die. Poinsettia strip die is Cherry Lyn,
the lovely ivy is a Die’sire die. Presents are Clearly Besotted dies..pearls/gems from stash..
NOW the sentiment is comp.  generated & I googled translate Happy Christmas to
Romanian hope I have it right..lol

PG Alexandra

challs for my card are..
 In The Pink   Shaped or Fancy Fold card 
Melonheadz friends.. Use a Digi.
 Allsorts chall  At least 3 die cuts..

 Thanks for stopping by see you soon....

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and such a beautiful card Christine
Gr Karin

Kat W said...

Aw, this is just adorable and what a lovely thing to do; I'm sure Alex will be delighted with it :-)
Nice to see your love affair with the Melon Mambo card is still going strong - lol!
Thanks for joining in our challenge at In The Pink!
Hugs, Kat x

AnyOldCraft said...

A beautiful card and lovely die cuts.
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
AnyOldCraft (DT)

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy X