9 July 2011

Lets hear it for the Boy’s !


Happy Saturday folks hope you all enjoyed our last chall many thanks for your
gorgeous sketch creations..hop over to see if your a winner..
  Our teamie Lisa has chosen the theme for this chall “Lets hear it for the Boys”
we would like you to make a creation for the males in your lives...we sometimes find it hard
not to put flowers etc. on our sweet creations..so here's your chance to make a male themed
card you've been putting off..  if you have a Pinkgemdesign image lets see it??
I used this gorgeous decoupage download from Pinkgemdesigns  he's called
Skateboard Andy, you even get a stamp image on the sheet too....the lovely fresh
looking gingham DP is also Pinkgemdesign HERE the puppy & star & blue DP is another
Pinkgemdesign D/L HERE I used nestie shapes & mounted with foam pads..
used gel for the decoupage..buttons & star brads from stash..I was going to take more pics
so you could see the decoupage more but someone has run off with the card I cant find
it in me craft room ANYWHERE!!! I don't think its THAT untidy..LOL


PG ch.#25


some challs for me card
Papertake Wkly.   Anything goes option to use Buttons..
For your Inspiration ch#9   Photo inspiration..(colour blue inspired me)

Thanks for stopping by hope you can join us & check out my teamies gorgeous  creations.
Hugs to all Christine xx

PS as I write this post my FOLLOWERS and Everyone else's has disappeared
YET AGAIN only 2days after downloading Firefox browser..wot nxt folks ??

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Christine .. yes my followers dissapeared this morning .. and i thought of you!..
fab card - wonderful fun image and gorgeous colours in your card
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Perfection Christine!!! xxx

Jackie said...

Superb card Christine :o)
Would you believe that I have already lost my followers again after about 12 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see them on a few blogs but not most. Still, at least Firefox downloads the blogs much more quickly!
Jackie xx

Joey said...

Hiya Christine, this is gorgeous!!! your colourwork and softness around the image looks fab.Joey x

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and love the image and sadly followers still not showing maybe they are shy.

Barbara said...

Your card is sooooooo beautiful. Realy nice.
Hugs Babsi

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Christine,
I see that a lot of blogs have lost their followers at the mo?
Love your boy card.
It's just wonderful!!
Mel. xx

Doreen said...

This is superb Christine,love the colours.xxx

Berry said...

This is fab Christine so bright and fresh! My firefox works fine with blogger but IE not so! Hugs Rebekah xx

Jennifer said...

Hi Christine. So gorgeous, love the blue gingham xx Jenny xx

coops said...

stunning card christine.i love the image, so fab and your colours and details are gorgeous ;D
my followers are back this morning but i couldn`t comment last night, kept getting the error massage so am now playing catch up.

xx coops xx

Janet said...

Awww this is gorgeous Christine.....so fresh looking! I got my followers back today...they went AWOL yesterday x

Mrs.B said...

Hi Christine, Just catching up, again. Love this cute card, great little sentiment.
Avril xx

Jackie said...

Fab card hun.. lovely, clean and crisp. hugs J x

krafty-kutz said...

OMG chris..how did u do the shading around the boy...I LOVE IT!!...do email me xx