2 December 2009

Sorry no cards....

Hi peeps been a funny wk. for me lost tinternet yesterday got it back at
 6.30pm after I had been messing on for hrs...
My best friend/neighbour wants a Wedding day card for her G/daughter..
welllll I thought I had wks..(she gets married 22 Dec..)
shes visiting her gran this wk. end
 soooo can I get the card made for this Sat...
hate rushing special commission cards. 
The card & box are finished but felt very pressured...
And... have been shopping ..I hear you say
Ohhhhhhhh wait for it ...a TOILET SEAT..
2days of looking & still no dession..didnt know there was so much choice..
The one I really like is £65... gasp...yea thats what I thought..
looks like its back to B&Q AGAIN.... 
One more moan the cold & damp are doing me arthritus no good at all...
I have a card ready to take a piccy 2morrow..(hate this weather)
no light for pics & it gets dark so quickly cant see to colour in...
am all moans 2day must be the way I'm feeling..

Thanks for stopping by to hear me moan..
I'll be back 2morrow...    Hugs Christine xx

3 comments:

Margaret, said...

Maybe the week will get better Christine £65 toilet seat arrr was it padded
Margaret xx

debby4000 said...

It can only get better, understand totally about the cold and damp.
luv
Debby

jude said...

Gosh hun should be made of Gold!lol.i can sympathise with the damp weather doesnt od anything for me either.Take care hun
hugs judex