30 November 2009

Simon Says Challenge card


Hi my blogging friends back with another challenge card..
only the one challenge tho..Simon Says & this wk is called Winters Love
As you can see its an anniversary card for my best friend, soul mate,
life long partner..My Husband bless him..wev'e been  married
for 39yrs. on Dec 19th..if I can find a wedding piccy I'll post it...
don't normaly do cute but thought it would make a change..
image is from a stamp I bought from QVC yonks ago..
coloured with W/colours, DP is snow flake from Kameo Cards
The card is 8x8 1st time I've made this size dont know if I like it..
MS heart border punch,MS snow flakes..CB roses embossing folder
CB & SB snow flakes glizted & spritzed..comp. generated greeting
ribbon gems & heart charm from stash..

Thanks for stopping by & any comms are appreciated
Hugs Christine xx

11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Christine
A stunning card and the image is beautiful,congratulations on your wedding anniversary,
hugs Dianne xx

Audrey said...

another beautiful card! i love the image!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful, adorable image and fab details.
luv
Debby
love
Debby

Mandy said...

This is beautiful..I'm sure Hubby will love it...congrats on your anniversary..got a few years to catch you up..
Mandy xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Christine your card is stunning, I love your Anniversary card the punched out borders really make it beautiful, Happy Anniversary to you and hubby, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Rachel said...

This is so beautiful...he'll love it! If you have a look on my blog i've got something for you.
Rachel xx

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card...love it...sure he will too...and congratulations to you both.

kelly ledder said...

Such a beautful card Christine, love it

June Nelson said...

OOOOh Christine what a joy of a card and those snowflakes are awesome, I love this xxxxxx

LINDA said...

Gorgeous!! Such a wonderful card!!Congratulations on your anniversary..Best to you both..
Hugs Linda

Aunty Sue said...

christine this is lovely love the image and pastel colours perfect and congrats to you for the 19th.