1 May 2022

Family Gruffie & Mousey Birthday Cards

I am sharing some extra mousey makes for our chall over @
All our challs run with
"Anything Goes" 
OR Option theme of
BIRTHDAYS

plz. use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie stamped image,
decoupage or CD rom for all our challs..

Our Hostess for the option theme is ME 

As we have some Birthdays in the family  I thought I would use a Gruffie  & cute
 House Mouse images..

This cute Gruffie Birthday card I made for our son. 
Stamp is Stampendous Balloon Bear HGRC coloured with prisma pencils.
 Clearly besotted sentiment, fish tail dies, dotty design paper & button complete.





Next I have this oh so sweet Birthday card for our Granddaughter Mia Lottie.
Mia will be 9 on Thursday May 5th.. I love this adorable NEW stamp from 
Stampendous Birthday Cupcake HMCP152 
Image is coloured with prisma pencils, I used some old Magnolia design paper
& my fav go to oval dies from Tonic. Sentiment is from a Stampendous set. 
Ribbon & strip flower pearls from stash..


Thanks for stopping by hope you have time to join in with our
Anything Goes 
OR Optional theme of 
BIRTHDAYS


Photobucket

Challs for my cards are.

Simon Says Stamp  Wed chall A/Goes use Stampendous 
The Paper Shelter   Birthday card


4 comments:

Lee said...

Oh I love the gruffie look at that face lol.Love the way you have done the cake on the lil house mouse makes me feel like eating it.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are such sweet and beautiful cards Christine

gr karin

Linda Mc Enery said...

Love both designs and the images are adorable. That giant bow is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing these with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

Heidi said...

Supercute projects, thanks for sharing your inspiration with us! Hugs Heidi TPS DT