31 January 2022

HMFMC #358 Anything Goes Option "Get Well"


We have a new chall starting over @
All our challs run with
"Anything Goes" 
OR Option theme of
Get Well

plz. use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie stamped image,
decoupage or CD rom for all our challs..

Our Hostess for the option theme is talented teamie  Misti

For my GET WELL card I used this adorable stamp Kitten Cast HMCP118
Lots more adorable NEW HM stamps available ..@ Stampendous
Simple matt & layering, red card stock embossed with Hearts, image coloured 
with prisma pencils.. sentiment also Stampendous..






Our super generous Sponsors for this chall  are 

We welcome back Di's DigiStamps 



One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself. This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


Plus the design team are offering this super  unmounted 
 Gruffie stamp set  to one lucky player..


  
Many thanks to our Generous Sponsor for their continued support.


Thanks for stopping by hope you have time to join in with our
Anything Goes 
OR Optional theme of 
Get Well

Photobucket

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

awww :-) very cute card Christine :-) the image is adorable and I love the embossed background panel too, fabulous layout!

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x
and Happy Birthday to Alison :-)

Lee said...

Awww,I Love this image soooo adorable.Great embossing too.I'v actually managed to at last to buy "Dream Flower",can't wait to get it.Hope you are well.xx

April said...

This is such a sweet stamp. I like that mousey drawing a heart on the cast. I love the embossed hearts behind the image. Have a great week! xx

Sue said...

Aww, Christine, I love this stamp, the thought of a kitten and a mouse being friends is heartwarming! Beautiful card Christine.

Hugs
Sue

Bunny said...

A cute get well card. Isn't that a sweet House Mouse friend. This does remind me of one of my mother's puppies jumped off her bed one time and broke it's front paw. He had to have a cast. Poor thing. [Bunny]

Diana Moriel said...

That is an adorable card, so cute with the mouse and the cat.

creationsnz said...

I love your idea of the little heart drawn on the cast, a loving reminder to carry around while it's on. CarolG