7 December 2020

HMFMC #330 Anything Goes Option theme "Sparkle/Shine"


We have a new chall starting over @
All our challs run with
"Anything Goes" 
plz. use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie stamped image,
decoupage or CD rom for all our challs..
OR Option theme of
"SPARKLE /SHINE"
Our Hostess for the option theme is talented teamie  Carol G. 
This is the LAST chall for 2020 & runs for 4wks closes Jan 3rd 2021

For my Sparkly mousey card I used red mirror card, white card & Candy cane embossing folder.
Told you I was using this super cute candy cane mousey image lots...lol 
Plenty of cute Mousey stamps can be found @ Simon says Stamp Stampendous 




We have FOUR super generous Sponsors for our 4wk long chall. 

Our first generous sponsor is 


One winner will be given a fabulous set of 10 Mini Clear Stamps!
Assortment may vary.

 
Here is a a collage of gorgeous cards made by the Stampendous team using the mini stamps. 




Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.  


Our second generous sponsor is 



Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads

Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

Our third generous sponsor is 



We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  


Our Fourth & last generous sponsor is 



One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.  I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.  This has become my second addiction and have never looked back.  I love making new images and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue.  

Many thanks to our generous sponsors for their continued support throughout 2020..

Thanks for stopping by hope you have time to join in with our last chall of 2020 of
Anything Goes 
OR Optional theme of 
"SPARKLE /SHINE"


Photobucket





Merry Christmas to all.



6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifulllllllll christine
Gr Karin

Bunny said...

A super card. I love the shine and the image of course. What a great embossing folder, too. [Bunny]

creationsnz said...

Wonderful contrast in texture, colour, sparkle and shine. The little embellishment looks good enough to eat as well! CarolG

April said...

I love this card with all its shimmer and shine! Love the added candycane too. Have a great week! xx

Lorraine A said...

awww love this Christine :-) the mousie image is just so sweet and the sparkly candy cane and embossing are perfect!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Gorgeous Christine. Love the two embossed background to go with this little sweetie. My local stamp store has all these mini HM stamps and I have purchased them all, have I used any of the.........ugh. Where does the time go.....

Hugs
Sue