2 November 2020

HMFMC Mid Way #327 Anything Goes or Option "Your favourite Colour"



We are Mid way thro our chall  @ 
All our challs run with
"Anything Goes" 
plz. use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie stamped image,
decoupage or CD rom for all our challs..
OR Option theme of  "Your Favourite Colour"

Our Hostess for the option theme is talented teamie Sue Kment

As you can see my Fav colour is PINK this cute baby girl card is perfect in PINK.
For this card I distressed the edges, the design paper is an old one, PINK card 
is embossed with hearts with a pretty PINK bow & heart pearl embellishment.
A nappy pin embellishment completes. The image is coloured with alcohol markers &
prisma pencils stamp is called "Bunny Luv" HHCQ03  
 

Our super generous Sponsor/S for this chall is are 

the Official Mousey FamilyHouse-Mouse Designs(R)

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at
 the official   House-Mouse Designs(R)   

Our Second Wonderful Sponsor for this chall is 


One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.

I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

Many thanks to our generous sponsor/s for their continued support.

Thanks for stopping by hope you have time to join in with our
Anything Goes 
OR Optional theme of 
" Your Favourite Colour "






4 comments:

Bunny said...

Isn't this adorable. I love the diaper pin, the beautiful bow and the great image. [Bunny]

Lorraine A said...

AWWWW!!!! how cute this this!! One of my all time fave happy hoppers and the pinks and details are gorgeous, so beautiful!! LOVE it :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

April said...

Such a sweet baby card! I love the card design and that pretty bow! have a great week. xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh such a pretty in pink little baby card! Loving the pretty bow too! ♥ Sue Kment