23 November 2020

HMFMC #329 Anything Goes Option theme CHRISTMAS


We have a new chall starting over @
All our challs run with
"Anything Goes" 
plz. use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie stamped image,
decoupage or CD rom for all our challs..
OR Option theme of
CHRISTMAS
Our Hostess for the option theme is talented teamie  Bunny

I have used a CD Rom image for this card am running short of time for my Christmas cards 
this year.. I am trying to keep cards rather flat as shipping is so expensive
when there are a lot to post.. design paper is another old Magnolia yes I do have rather
a lot of paper & card..Image is framed with a scallop die, Red card is embossed with 
an old Sizzix holly folder. Holly leaves are from my old stash. I made the berries
with a round punch layered them up & covered with glossy accents. sentiment from stash.




Our super generous Sponsor for this chall is 
 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site

Many thanks to our generous sponsor/s for their continued support.


Thanks for stopping by hope you have time to join in with our
Anything Goes 
OR Optional theme of 
CHRISTMAS

Photobucket

4 comments:

Bunny said...

This is such a cute image. I love this card. I wish my coloring were this good. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Christine great colouring
Gr Karin

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Christine :-) the image is so very sweet and I love the rich colours and papers, the red embossed panel is fabulous too! LOVE it :-)

Time is running away with me too!! I started on some quick and easy mass production cards today ;-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

April said...

I love your sweet card! Great texture, paper and coloring! Have a great week. xx