3 June 2019

HMFMC#292 Mid Way Reminder Anything Goes OR Optional theme "Use Pattern Design Paper"

We are Mid way thro our chall  @ 
All our challs run with
"Anything Goes" 
plz. use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie stamped image,
decoupage or CD rom for all our challs..
OR Option theme of 
"Use Pattern Design Paper"

Our Hostess for the option theme is talented teamie  Bunny

For my MW inspiration I Cased one of my own cards..  I love this fluffy Gruffie image
"Balloon Bear"  HGRCP05  I made this for my hubby's Birthday. Fairly CAS card 
but hey these men in our lives are so hard to make for. thats my excuse..lol.
Base card is my fav 6x6 scallop.  Image coloured with prisma pencils.. 
I used the Stitched Rectangle dies again  from  Simon Says Stamp 
 Die-namics Fish tail dies were used with the Red/White/Blue Stripe design paper. 



Our super generous Sponsors for this chall is are 



The Winner will receive a Random assortment of Ink pads from Simon Says Stamp
Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of
some of their Premium Dye Ink Pads to one very lucky player!


Bunny is offering this cute Cookie Crumbles 

miniature cling stamp to one lucky Winner 


You gotta be in it to win it..lol 

Many thanks to our generous sponsors for their continued support.

Thanks for stopping by hope you have time to join in with our
Anything Goes 
OR Optional theme of 
"Use Pattern Design Paper"

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mia said...

What a beautiful layout, Christine! And great bright colours! Kisses, my friend.

Bunny said...

It is difficult to make men's greeting cards. I've almost been tempted to buy them but my family would not like that. Your card is beautifully colored. I love how the balloon looks. Like if it got any bigger it might pop. Very cute. 

[Bunny]`

Sue said...

Your party bear is so cute. I love the gruffies too. What great colors and coloring and your matching designer paper looks awesome. Super fun card, Christine.

Hugs
Sue