11 May 2019

Another Birthday !!

Wow another year has FLOWN by & my sweet Granddaughter Mia-Lottie is 6yrs old..
WHERE did that year go to.. she will be  a teenager before I know it.. 
Shes at the stage where she has to pick what clothes she wants to wear out of school days.
Bearing in mind this sweetie just loves fairies the birthday cake she asked for was
Paw Patrol..!! A good time was had with all her sweet friends who
were very generous with their cards & gifts..




A little reminder of her 1st birthday which only feels like yesterday.

Onto the birthday card I made 8x8 which was a LOTV large pre coloured image..
copious amounts of sparkle was added to the image. Lace,pearls & ribbon from stash.
Design paper is SU. sentiment comp. generated..
Thanks for stopping by until next post..

Photobucket

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. I love the lace and the bow. Your grand daughter is so sweet looking. [Bunny]

Mia said...

Happy Birthday to you granddaughter, Christine. What a gorgeous card you made. I have the same name with your granddaughter!!!!!!!! My birthday is in November but my blogaversary is on May!!!!! Kisses, my dear friend.

Lorraine A said...

Aww how cute is she!! Love her birthday pics, the years have really flown by!! She is such a sweetheart and I love the fairy card you made for her, just perfect :-)

Happy Birthday Mia!! :-) Hope you had a wonderful birthday :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Awww, she just gets cuter every year. The time passes so quickly, I looked around the table yesterday at my Grandchildren who are 21 and 18 now and realized the years just flew by....enjoy every minute with those little ones!

Hugs
Sue