7 November 2018

Scandinavian Santa

Pink Gem Design Etsy shop
More Christmas cards to share, awww this Scandinavian Santa card topper kit is super stunning.
Love the gorgeous colors so easy to printe & make up. Great decoupage layers add as
 little or all you want to make a fab Christmas card. I added the cute candy cane & bow.
Lovely sweet sentiments to choose from I played safe with Happy Christmas as I dont know
 who the recipient will be..




A View of the adorable gift tag so handy this time of year..


Super gorgeous insert read for you to add your own Christmas message..


challs for my card
ABC Christmas chall W for Wishes or X for Xmas (mine is X)
Thats Crafty chall Winter Wonderland
The Holly & Ivy Christmas chall Anything Christmas goes
Incy Wincy chall Christmas


More News of Pink Gem Designs Etsy shop on Face book 
HERE 

OR hop over to the ETSY shop for lots of NEW products..
Pink Gem Design Etsy shop


Thanks for stopping by see you soon.

3 comments:

Bunny said...

This is very cute. Love the little bird with the Santa hat on. [Bunny]`

Cardsbycheryl said...

Oh my Christine,
Wow what an amazing card it screams Christmas to me and I adore your colours nice and traditional. Thanks for joining us in the Incy Wincy designs Christmas theme Cheryl DR xxx

You can also follow my blog at https://thecraftinghearts.blogspot.com

Card e Scrap said...

Love this project! so creative! Thanks so much for joining us this time at Incy Wincy Design. Francesca - http://cardescrap.blogspot.com