13 October 2018

Pink Gem Design Etsy "Spooky Chloe & Treat bag"

Pink Gem Design Etsy shop
Happy Saturday folks am back to share another super cute "Spooky Chloe & Treat Bag set"
A bit overloaded with pics BUT you must see them all..lol 
 I used the cute NEW "Spooky Chloe" Card Topper kit, not too many decoupage layers.
I added my own embellies, ghost, bow, pumpkin brad..you also get plenty of 
cute sentiments I liked this one.. 




 This is a view of the super insert also included with the topper kit, 
I used m own letters cut on the much neglected  Cricut machine ..




So easy to make just print out two & stick together
again a number of cute sentiments to add, this has my signature bow too. 



And lastly a pic of the awesome cuties together..what kiddo wouldn't be delighted to
 receive this set for a Halloween treat night..? 

Challs for my makes
Brown Sugar chall Autumn/Halloween
Pattie's Creations chall  Halloween/Autumn
Aud Sentiments chall  Halloween/Fall + a Sentiment
Cute card Thurs. Halloween
Simon Says Stamp wed chall Anything BUT a Card  (MY Treat Box)
Crafty Sentiments chall Halloween
Digidesignchall Include a Pumpkin

More News of Pink Gem Designs Etsy shop on Face book 
HERE 

OR hop over to the ETSY shop 
Pink Gem Design Etsy shop


Thanks for stopping by see you soon.



9 comments:

Bunny said...

This is super cute, Christine. [Bunny]

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous creation. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Beatriz said...

Great card! love your image and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs and look forward to seeing you soon. Beatriz DT

Elaine Stark said...

A fab creation, great colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Dawn said...

Great project ... love love that BOO too. Thanks for playing at BrownSugar Challenge. I wish you the best of luck in the challenge.
Dawn DT

Crafting Andy said...

Love this. I mean how cute is this image. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

Alison said...

Fantastic Halloween projects and I just love those BOO letters in pink and black. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Di's Digis.
Alison x

Pattie G said...

This is so nice! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Halloween or Autumn” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner

ankitag612 said...

Such gorgeous cards! I love the highlighting around BOO! and the girl with a kitty is so so cute! I didn't know halloween themed cards can be this cute. I adore it. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita