29 September 2018

LAST CHALL for A Gem of a Chall. #228 Halloween or Halloween colours

It is with great sadness I write my Finale chall post for
Myself, the past and present Gemsters have had the most amazing crafting journey 
using Janet's super cute digi images/card topper kits & digi papers over the last 10yrs.
All is not lost you will still be able to purchase Pink Gem Designs creations 
on Janet's Etsy shop HERE 

Our talented teamie Hostess for the last chall is Hazel
  
Halloween OR use these Halloween colours 

For my last design creation I used lots of cute images  to make this fun Halloween card.
I used an insert from a card topper kit then added all the PNG images even the hanging bat,.lol 
The sentiment is another PG design I print off & used my SB dies. The spiders are 
table decorations I used as props for my card..Happy Halloween everyone..





The Prize for one lucky winner is 

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits
OR one of each (no sets or sentiment sets)  
of the winners choice from  

Thanks for stopping by hope you have time to checkout The Gemsters LAST 
Inspiration they have to share with you @ A Gem of a Chall


3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Christine, it is a sad day to say goodbye to Pink Gem Challenges, I wish Janet all the best with her Etsy site and you with the new grandbabies due later this year.
A beautiful Halloween card I love this design to. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and gorgeous Christine, sad for you thats it is closing.

Gr Karin

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh how cute are the wee trick or treaters, fabby card. Thanks for all your help on the DT, Love Hazelxx