14 July 2018

Sleeping Polar Bear Inspitaion.

Proud to be  DT & Blog Co-ordinator for Gem of Inspiration
Happy Saturday folks I have the cutest Sleeping Polar Bear Inspiration card to share
for our ongoing chall theme @  A Gem of a Chall 
Our theme this time is 
TEDDY BEARS 
This little "Sleeping Polar Bear" is napping away through the festive season..lol 
I totally love these super cute Card Topper kits.. from Pink Gem Designs
 so quick when you  need a card quickly, the decoupage layers are easy to cut out.
I like to use the 6x6 square scalloped card stock & resize mine in my printer settings.. 
I prefer to use matt photo 190gsm for my digi images.
 Lots of TEDDY card Topper kits & Digi images HERE and HERE 



Challs for my card are 

Star Stampz chall Christmas in July
Crafty Sentiments chall Christmas in July
Crafty Animals  Anything Goes with Animals
Christmas at Sweet Stamping Anything goes


The Prize for one lucky winner is 

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits
OR one of each (no sets or sentiment sets)  
of the winners choice from  

Thanks for stopping by hope you have time to checkout The Gemsters 
Inspiration they have to share with you @ A Gem of a Chall


4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh goodess, this is adorable, what a cute card, Hazelxx

Bunny said...

This is cute. I love the little holly berries and leaves on the sentiment. [Bunny]

Sall said...

Ahh so very cute and adorable thank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges

Tracey T said...

So cute Christine! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey