17 March 2018

A Gem of a Chall #215 EASTER Time

Hope your all keeping safe & warm we are having another cold wintry spell on the
 east coast AGAIN ..I haven't been to well these past wks hoping I'm on the mend now I will 
be so pleased to see the back of Winter this year.

Onto our  NEW theme starting today @
This time our talented teamie Shirley  is the hostess for 
"EASTER Time"
show us your cute bunnies/chicks/ and OR eggs

I have a new desktop comp so its taking some getting used to regarding 
sizing up my images so I opted for this gorgeous card topper kit they are my
fav using Egg decorating Pink card topper kit Lots of decoupage layers & cute sentiments..
Gorgeous insert & gift tag complete the kit..




Our Prize for ONE lucky winner is

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits
OR one of each (no sets or sentiment sets)  
of the winners choice from  
 PINK GEM DESIGNS.

Thanks for stopping by hope you have time to checkout The Gemsters 
Inspiration they have to share with you @ A Gem of a Chall

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Christine, oh wow love this pre-made card design, our Janet is so talented for sure. hugs Shirleyxxx

Monica C. said...

Cute card! I love how much depth it has.