5 April 2016

70th Pink Gem Design Birthday Card

Proud to be  DT & Blog Co-ordinator for Gem of Inspiration
I have a 70th Birthday card I made for my SIL..hope she found the humor in it.
The image is “Well Presevered Molly” I used the Card Topper Kit for this creation
you can also get the image pre coloured & black outline to colour yourself.  HERE
I love these kits there's so much in them, just print off 3 A4 sheets all with insert/
decoupage, assortment of sentiments/ages & even a lovely cute gift card..
Not sure if you can see I used glossy accents on the Molly’s glasses & wine glass.

PG Molly
Close up of the glossy accents on Molly’s glasses & wine glass.
PG Molly

A pic of the lovely insert which just finishes the card off, I did add my sentiment
After I took the pic..
PG Molly 2

Checkout all the NEW PRODUCTS Janet has been designing..
Thanks for stopping by hop over to Gems of Inspiration see what the other Gemsters
have been creating..

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and beautiful card Christine
Gr Karin

Karen Knott said...

Love this fun card with its great sentiment, love the touches you have given the image like the pearl jewellery and the glossy accents.
Hugs, Kaz x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Christine love this card what a hoot, I am seeing lots of these lovely Pink Gem images must go and take a look, thanks for your lovely comments HUgs Jacqui xxxx