10 March 2016

Happy 70th Birthday

Proud to be  DT & Blog Co-ordinator for Gem of Inspiration
I have a birthday card to share with you ..as you can see its for a BIG Birthday..70.
It’s my eldest brothers BIG 70 today.. of course it needs to be a humorous image,
I used this fab  “Aged to perfection”  Card Topper Kit from Pink Gem Designs
there's also the  NEW “Well Preserved “ card topper kit I could have used but this does
look like my brother in his ahem younger days..lol  as he is partial to a glass of wine or two..
Everything you need to make a great decoupage card is in the kit with lots of humorous 
sentiments & ages plus a great insert.  I used glossy accents on the wine glass & button corners..

PG ins. 70
View of the insert before I added my witty sentiment..lol
PG ins. 70 x2

Checkout all the NEW PRODUCTS Janet has been designing..

Thanks for stopping by see you soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab card, its a great image and love the sentiment too
Hugs, Kaz x