12 September 2015

Boys Boys Boys @ A Gem of a Chall.#153

Proud to be a DT & blog Co-ordinator for A Gem of a Chall
Our new chall theme starts today over @ A Gem Of A Chall
This time the hostess is Me.. my chosen theme is
"Boys Boys Boys.."
We would like you to create something fit for a boy..think the title says it all..lol

I made this cute card with “A Pirates life for me” card topper digi kit everything you need
to make an impressive 8x8 card with decoupage pieces numbers & selection greetings.
I was in a hurry to make this (yep not straight) lol but hey it was for a 4 yr.old, my daughters
friends little boy Alfie was delighted to receive it.. last year it was the Fireman .

PG #153
Be sure to check out the NEW PRODUCTS from Pink Gem Designs
The prize as always for ONE lucky winner is
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS)
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS
Be sure to hop over & see my teamies awesome takes on
“Boys Boys Boys ”
Thanks for stopping by see you soon..

1 comment:

America said...

Adorable card topper and ho you've paired it up with those perfect background elements and papers.