22 August 2015

Mia’s First chall card

Some of you may know I child care my gorgeous G/daughter Mia on a Wed..
This wk as Mia has taken a shine to “Stickers” & nanaseaside has 1,000s..lol
we thought we would use some up on a Kitty card for mummy (our daughter).
As Mia & her mummy/daddy have 3 lovely cats we thought the Penny Black  Feline
die was  a perfect choice to cut in black card stock..
We then decided to use more dies to frame the card  as Mia is only 2yrs & 3months old
she isnt strong enuff to cut the dies this is where nanaseaside helps out..lol
The lovely scallop frame die  we used is HERE , we thought this card needed a bow..
Lots of deliberation where to place the bow, in the centre of course..lol 
Last of all was Mia’s choice of stickers..yes it had to be hearts..very artistic
where she placed them..can we say this is a budding crafter in the making? lol
I can see us spending lots of time in the craft room in the winter months if
she's anything like her mummy who  loved painting in great detail..
I had to put my water mark on we havnt got one for Mia YET..watch this space..lol
Mias card 
Some pics of the crafting apprentice at work..in Nanaseasides craft room..
PicMonkey Collage

This crafting is a larf.. easy peasy..lol & yes this sweet G/daughter of ours is ALWAYS happy ..
CR 5

We are entering this card into Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation chall 

Thanks for stopping by & any comms. Mia will appreciate..

Photobucket
Mia xx


11 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Mia looks like she was having great fun raiding nanas craft goodies lol
Beautiful card too, you have a little talented one there :-)
Hugs Kelly

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Loved the pics on FB of Mia having fun and what a fabulous card she has created, must run in the family. Well done Mia x

debby4000 said...

Oh what fabulous card Mia made and love the photo's of her making it.
Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge.
luv
Debby

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and so beautiful Christine fabulous pictures.

Gr Karin

Lori Barnett said...

GREAT JOB on the Challenge Card, Mia! I love your design :) And the pictures of you...especially the last one...make me smile! Keep on crafting and learning all your grandma's tricks. I can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations. (Christine, thank you for sharing your precious little granddaughter with us!)

Sue from Oregon said...

You certainly are such a pround Granny! Love Mia's enthusiasm for crafting!

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Mia :-) I just LOVE the pussy cats, I haven't seen that die before but I definitely NEED it! this is absolutely gorgeous! You have definitely inherited your Grandma's talent :-)
A dedicated crafter in the making there Christine ;-)

LOVE your photo's too Mia, the last one especially just warmed my heart, you're adorable and I would love to give you a great big hug :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

MezzoKat said...

How wonderful to see this little girl's joy! Mia, your card is beautiful. I like it especially since I have a black cat.

Mandy said...

Mia's card is so beautiful mummy! I love the sweet cats and better still are the photos of your gorgeous girlie.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge Mia :)
Mandy xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Cuuuteee!!!! Cute both: card and Mia!! :D

Heidi Crowl said...

I love seeing Mia crafting! My kids love it too! Thank you Christine for posting and sharing <3