6 June 2015

Something BLUE @ A Gem of a chall. #146

A Gem of A Challenge
I dont know where the wks are going were into June arghhhhh!!
Been a very busy week in the garden AGAIN..lol well it is that time of year & big changes
for us in the front, out with the LARGE hedge all gone..lol now to plan the planting..(carefully)..lol
onto our NEW chall them @ A Gem Of a Chall this wk our talented teamie Donna has chosen
Something BLUE  easy peasy .. ..
I've used this lovely NEW Hand bag & Shoes Card Topper Kit.. lots of sentiments to choose from
in this fab card kit the gorgeous butterflies which I added pearls too.

PG #146
Inside view of the pretty insert with my Wood Ware sentiment.
PG #146 x2

Trying to show some arty views of the decoupage..
PG #146 x3

A view of the pretty cute gift card also in the kit..
PG #146 x4
The prize as always for ONE lucky winner is
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS)
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS

 Well thats my Something BLUE hope you have time to join us.
Thanks for stopping by do have a browse round Pink Gem Designs so much more to see
the DTs are really spoilt for choice & you will be too.



3 comments:

Janet said...

Beautiful Christine, loving the pearls! x

Sue said...

Christine, your card is gorgeous. My favorite color and I love shoes!

Hugs
Sue

Sheryl said...

I saw this on your challenge blog and think it is so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Sheryl xx