30 December 2014

My fav Five of 2014..

I’m back to play along with  Debbys Fave Five creations of 2014.. this is soooo hard
to go thro 12 months of posts to find just Five!!!
creations2014_edited-1

My 1st choice is a B/day card for dear Daughter in Jan..post HERE for all info.
I dont make many criss cross cards but loved how this turned out..Pink & daughter
loves her Steiff teddies which is why this Tilda image was used..

ITP#36
ITP#36 x2

This next creation is way out of my comfort zone..A door hanger for
my G/daughter Mia in a shabby chic style? post is HERE

ITP #45 x2

I HAD to have a House Mouse DT card & this was for the “Die cuts& OR Punches” chall. HERE
This likkle stamp was one of the 1st HM I bought & my all time fav colour combo..

HM #172 x2

This sweet image is from Pinkgemdesign another B/day card for my daughters friends
son Alfie who was 3....post is HERE
PG INS


So sad this is my last choice I could have had 20 favs..lol
I have another Tilda DT card HERE Love the black/cream colour combo on this creation..
TT#111
Thanks again for stopping by best wishes for the coming 2015 & Happy Crafting.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Joey said...

Fantastic makes Christine, love the fireman card, so striking. Jo x

Desire Fourie said...

Christine this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jackie said...

Wonderful choice of your faves Christine.
Happy New Year to you and yours :o)
Jackie xx

Viv said...

Fab selection of makes! Happy New Year.

Dorte said...

Great choice of your cards Cristine...wishing you a very happy and creative 2015!
Hugs Dorte

debby4000 said...

Your favourite cards are gorgeous
Thank you for joining my Favourite Five of 2014.
luv
Debby

Taunya Butler said...

YOU are talented and I am impressed!! All of your creations are lovely especially the door decor you made!! Even though it was out of your comfort zone - you really excelled at it!! Very lovely work and I would like to wish you a happy year!!!