29 May 2014

Vintage/Shabby Chic at In The Pink

in-the-pink (1)
Well to say this was a chall. I wasn't looking forward I did like how my DT creation turned out..
This week at In The Pink our new theme is *VINTAGE/SHABBY CHIC* 
Please remember your primary colour must be PINK 
I rarely make anything shabby but this has wetted my appetite..
This wasnt the wall hanging I was planning for my G/daughter Mia but as its so pretty her mummy will hang it in her B/room.. The Door plaque I'm making  is waiting for some MDF.
I started with a Large SB Oval die, cut out 2 pieces from scrap white board (off a paper pad) another piece
was cut for the front using Magnolia “With Love” DP. the back is a piece of bright white.. Swirl is from a
Cherry Lyn flourish die, B/flys are Marianne die, the small swirl at the bottom is some clay I had a play with..
Flowers are WOC+ stash, Ruffled lace, frame, pearls & Pin from stash,
MIA was cut on the Cricut machine. lots of white acrylic paint & sponging was added for 
the shabby chic effect..




Some challs for me wall plaque are
Simon Says Stamp wed. chall Anything goes
Sunflowers designs monthly chall Vintage/Shabby Chic/Rustic
A Creative Romance Girly Creations

Thanks for stopping by see you soon.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh this is just gorgeous, so pretty.
Hugs Kelly

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Shabby chic and gorgeous, love this

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Christine
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

oh wow so stunning christine.fabulous shabby chic design and i love the pretty details and colours ;D

xx coops xx

mytawnyinspirations said...

This is so feminine and delightful. I'm sure your G'daughter will love it. I love everything about it. Thank you for joining in the mini challenge at Anything But A Card. Cheers, Di

Claire said...

This is a beautiful plaque Christine - love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Susie Sugar said...

mummy this is the prettiest thing I've ever seen , truly beautiful and totally unique, I bet your Alison loves it to bits
Hugs Susie xx

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Christine..really beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous Christine, love it!
Helen x

Debbie said...

This is so pretty Christine...perfect and beautiful. x

Sue said...

Beautiful and sweet all in one. Pretty in pink!!

Hugs
Sue

Emily Leiphart said...

This wall hanging is gorgeous, Christine! Your grand-daughter will love it. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!