9 December 2013

Twas the night before Christmas!

 photo hmbannerwinter-1.jpg

Well these cute House Mouse are not stirring they look so comfy snuggled up in this sock
under a Christmas tree light for warmth. lol  Its Mid Way time at House Mouse & Friends chall 
with our theme of ANYTHING CHRISTMAS plz dont forget to use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper
or Gruffie image on your creation..Die cut Decoupage & CD’s are all accepted..
This image is from an UM set called “Sleepy Stocking”  coloured with Prisma dry pencils..
I used a SB tag die to frame,  DP is from Bazzill “Believe pad”  Sizzix Holly E/bossing folder
for the green panel.. Marianne Poinsettia dies for the flower..  LOTV sentiment, gems from stash..

HM MW #159 x2


We are have two generous sponsors for this chall
1st is sponsor is  Simon Says Stamp

Simon Says Stamp    

Simon Says Stamp with a $25 gift voucher for ONE lucky winner to spend online..

our 2nd sponsor for this chall is
Thank you to our generous sponsors.

Challs for my card
CCEE stampers.   Create a card/project that includes a Stocking
Delightful challs..  Youre a Gem (add any kind of gems)
Paper Crafting Journey  Christmas
Winter wonderland chall   Embossing


Photobucket
HMDT Signature Large photo HMDTKDHM.gif

14 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Christine, I hope these little guys know how darn cute they are. I've never seen that die before. It is a nice one and fit this image perfectly. Everything on your card is so nice: papers, embossing poinsettia and I love that round sentiment. Enjoy your day.

Sue said...

This is such a darling stamp and love how you have colored it up. They sure do look warm and cozy.
Pretty papers and the flower looks fabulous.

Hugs
Sue

Heather said...

Just gorgeous Christine, fabulous papers and I just love this adorable image.........a beautifully poinsettia!!

hugs
Heather xx

Tom said...

Ohhh Christine - I love this color combo - great!
XoX
ToM

downrightcrafty said...

see that there embossing a great entry for the WW this week and superb colouring gorgeous glow
Hugs Kate x

Anonymous said...

Oh, how gorgeous are those little mice, love it!
Helen x

Dorte said...

Gorgeous card, Christine, love your cute image, I think they are having a great time,
hugs Dorte

downrightcrafty said...

so pleased you joined us with this gorgeous embossing and a great entry to our Winter Wonderland Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have new candy if you are interested :)

Jackie said...

Gorgeous cards and calendar since I last popped in Christine :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so gorgeous christine.fab sweet image and i love your papers and colours :D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Christine, I love your papers and beautiful poinsettia, the image is adorable of course.
Sorry I have not been visiting much lately, I have been rather poorly, I'm feeling much better now - so hopefully will be back to normal soon.
Pauline
x

In The Pink said...

They look so cute all snuggly underneath the tree... getting warm from that Christmas light... I remember bulbs like that... do you? LOL!

Loving the traditional colours of course and fab embossing folder!!

Big hugs
Christine x

cotnob said...

Hi Christine, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Pauline
x

Carol L said...

Those precious meeces are all snuggled up into what looks like one of my polar fleece booties I wear to bed! LOL Super cute card, and I love the embossed panel!