2 July 2012

Lets get fruity with House Mouse & friends..

House-MouseLogoType
Thats the chall theme for this time at House Mouse & Friends chall but 1st many thanks
for your cute fun Liquid refreshments creations.. plz check out the main chall blog for ALL the winners
MY CANDY WINNER IS ** tada  RACHEL FISHER  many congrats my email addy is in
the side bar plz contact me so I can get your HM stamps in the post sweetie..
Many thanks to our GDT’s for June  Carole & Viksya we loved your stunning HM contributions,
that means we have another 2 super GDT’s with us for our July challs. welcome Donna & Ginny
Our chall theme this time is “LETS GET FRUITY” which our sister meece Paula has chosen.
 plz check out teamies creations for some fab inspiration..


Also for this chall we have 2 generous sponsors so 2 chances to win..
Simon Says Stamp with a $25 gift certificate to use in store              
                                                              
Simon Says Stamp
                                                                               

& a $10 gift certificate to spend at  Sweet Stamp Store 
i-heart-sweetstamps_thumb_thumb[3]

Phew onto my card..dont you feel sorry for these likkle guys humping strawberry’s about??lol
it reminds me of when I was little & we had a coal fire the coal man carried  bags of coal on his back
he was about doubled up just like this wee mouse..lol back to me card..am getting side tracked today..
Image is called “Berried”HMJR1031 coloured with markers & prismas, matt & layered, I cut the corners with
a Carl photo punch to slot the layers onto.. the red/green DP’s are digi’s. Lace doily is a Cherry Lynn die,
sewing machine for the stitching.. DIY tag, sentiment is from a friend, strawberry charm ribbon & gems from stash..

HM #123
challs for me card
Deep Ocean chall..  Welcome Summer (cant get more summer than strawberry's..)lol
Dis digi chall blog  Summer time chall
Clearly Inspired chall  colour chall..red/green/white
Joanna Sheen chall Summer daze.
Catch the bug chall. Its all about the SEASON (mines Summer)
Alphabet chall  K is for KITCHEN food or drink..

Thanks for stopping by see you soon.


Photobucket


Photobucket

29 comments:

rachel said...

wow - what a fabulous card - love that image - and thanks so much for picking me for the candy - I'll email you shortly! Big hugs Rachel xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh my Christine wow they look so yummy, and your colouring is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Christine, love the image perfectly coloured, fab papers too! JO xxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh you have coloured those strawberries beautifully... they look so juicy and good enough to eat
Lisa x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Christine,love your colours and fabulous image.xxx

Melissa S. said...

This is a beautiful card. Great coloring job. WOW thanks for shareing with us at Bugaboo this week.

Sheryl said...

Oh My YUM! This card looks good enough to eat! I love the papers and the pretty strawberry charm too! Your card is simply lovely in every way!
I hope that your having a great day!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww adorable card, awesome colouring as always, fab papers & embelies, great stitching, sue,x

coops said...

so scrummy christine.gorgeous strawberries and cream colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

happyglitzygirl said...

I just so love any house mouse stamp, beautifully coloured, great card, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

Stacy Morgan said...

One of my first and favorites to date. Adorable! Awesome coloring and that charm is perfect.

ahlers5 said...

So adorable. It reminded me I have strawberries in the fridge. I'll have to go have some. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Diane

Donna Hanley said...

Christine, This card is super sweet- just like I like my strawberries. I love the background paper as much as I love the image. Your little strawberry charm is just adorable.

downrightcrafty said...

just beautiful so pretty
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

Jackie said...

Wonderful card, I could just tuck in to those luscious strawberries :o)
Jackie xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Christine :-) I love this image, one of my most used stamps,, soooo cute :-) the layering looks fab and I love the carl photo corner punch idea,, on my wish list now ,,, :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

Hi Christine, this is gorgeous, brilliant colouring and your colours and papers are fabulous, I love the accent of the image corner.

hugs Heather xx

Tracy said...

Hi Christine
I love your "let's Get Fruity" creation, fabby image and I love the papers too. Gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Mousey Hugs
Tracy x

Di said...

Hi Christine
Hope you are well?? long time no post , i am so busy now with my images my cards are slow coming and blogging is almost impossible! Thankyou for your kind words, my friend is going in tmw to have all her lymph nodes removed on her right side, then she has to have chemo, it all came so quick for her, an you know she went 2 yrs ago and they told her it was hormone changes. I've told her to sue, but i dont think her mind is on that right now.
was yours drastic too?
Hugs Di xxxx

Cazro said...

The strawberries look good enough to eat. A really summer card. Thanks for sharing with us Alphabet Challenge. Caz

Sue said...

Yes, can't help feel sorry for the poor little mouse. But, I love the colors you used with this sweet image and Christine, it is colored to perfection! The doily is awesome too, just love it all.

Hugs
Sue

♥Gemma♥ said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun & such a sweet little image too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

So cute Christine, wonderful coloring and all your papers and embellies are fabulous!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Oh yea and thanks for playing this week at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS:)

JLJ Designs said...

Yummy card! Thank you for joining us at The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan.

Happy Crafting!
Jen (JLJ Designs)
My Blog

downrightcrafty said...

getting excited as this time next week I will be heading for the HM stand to fill my boots lol, hope you are going, may be we could meet near the race track through the big doors at mid day lol xx

Hugs Kate xx

Lori Barnett said...

OVER the top CUTE!!!!!!!

America said...

Your awesome depth of your coloring is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Great Fruity House-Mouse design.