27 May 2012

Goal scoring Edwin…

Yikes 2 posts in one day better watch out I’ll be back tomorrow too..lol
I wanted to enter Simon Says Stamp chall which this wk is Fathers Day/Special male.
Because we dont support any football teams Ive played safe & used our national flag colours
of Red/White/Blue. This cute football Edwin is coloured with copics & prismas..
the num. 1 on Edwins shirt was cut on the neglected Cricut machine..I masked
the stamp before I inked up where the little numb. was so I could put my own on..
nestie shapes to frame. ALL the DPs are free digis which have been on me comp yrs..
pennants are cut with a SB die, the football I re sized cut out & use glossy accents..
The rosette is SB dies, comp generated sentiment, gingham ribbon from stash..
hope you like my fun Edwin creation? big welcome..(waving) to my new followers
hope you like what you see?

FD edwin

challs for me card
Simon Says Stamp chall   Fathers Day/Special male..
One Stop Craft   One for the boys.
Just Magnolia   Use Gingham.
PaperTake Wkly. Your own national colours.
Craft your days away  red/white/blue

thanks for stopping by see you soon.

Photobucket

16 comments:

Flowergirl said...

He is fab! Great card x
Wendy x

Jacqui P said...

Wow this is stunning Mummy! reminds me I have to make a card for hubby! thankyou again for your help yesterday! you truly are a star!!
Hugs
Jacqui xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. am just watching soccer aid .. not really a footie fan .. but watching Robbie Williams /Ollie Murs and Gerard Butler in shorts is quite appealing lol
So.. your card is just perfect!
Lisa x

angelwhispers said...

Christine this is just wonderful and love the design! Chanelle xx

Hazel said...

A perfect father's day card. Love the bunting. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Christine L said...

Hi Christine..

Lovin your colouring on this fab footie card... I'm not a football fan... But this little cutie is a perfect male creation!

Back home now so trying to look at some of what I've missed in blogland!

Big hugs
Christine x

Catherine said...

Fab card and I love the bunting.....

CG said...

Love your coloring! What a fun card, and great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week! Best, CG

Jackie said...

Fantastic card, very patriotic , love the bunting :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

stunning card christine.edwin looks fab and i love your patriotic colours and bunting ;D

xx coops xx

happyscrapper said...

Edwina looks fab in Red White Blue. The pennants are wonderful touch to the card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, and hope to see you back.
Hugz,
Christine

paper fun said...

Great Father's day card. Edwin is awesome in red and blue.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Joy said...

Super sweet, love the colour combo... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jacqui P said...

hey Mummy me again!!! still loving this card! and still havn't made card for hubby!! forgot to say.....
Thankyou so much for joining the fun this time over at craft your days aways challenge!
hugs
Jacqui P x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great card and I love your rossette sentiment and bunting.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away in our red white and blue challenge this fortnight and good luck.

Hugs Sarahxx

Susie Sugar said...

Great colouring , you ain't arf good colouring with them pencils ......blooming brilliant xx