1 November 2011

We have a WINNER


Many thanks to EVERYONE who joined in my FOLLOWERS candy prize.. I wish I had
a prize for you all but think you know I haven't won the lottery YET..LOL  dream on..!!
Its VERY true what’s said bout crafting bloggers you TRULY are a great bunch of peeps
& am proud to have you all following my likkle piece of cyber space..right nuff said
THE WINNER IS











Hope shes got room in that “Cluttered Corner”??
NUM. 39..
Yes its YOU sweetie many congrats send me your addy me email is in the side bar..
thanks for stopping by    Smiles Christine x  


6 comments:

Rosalee said...

Congrats to Coops and Thanks Christine for the wonderful chance
Hugs, Rosalee

Martina said...

Congrats Coops!! =)
Martina

coops said...

oooo its me, i had to look twice.lol.
thankyou so much christine, you have really made my day.
off to email you my addy :D
thanks again

xx coops xx

Louise said...

Congratulations Coops - lovely prize to win. Enjoy! x

Christine L said...

Congrats to Nic... and here's looking forward to our Lottery win Christine...
Hugs
Christine (t'other one) x

Toan Nguyen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.