17 August 2011

New additions to Pinkgemdesigns

Are you ready to see some ohhh sooo cute Christmas stamps??
Janet over at Pinkgemdesigns has the NEW release gorgeous cuties defo got the awww  factor..
Andy_&_Snowman
this is the one I used for the All White card below..
Chloe_&_Reindeer
Andy_on_Sledge
Ice_Skating_Chloe
Chloe_&_Snowman_A7_Set
Christmas_Eve_Chloe_A7_Set
Let_It_Snow_A7_Set
I also just want to mention the fab new digi papers collection also on sale Janet has designed..
Corrugated how clever is that & all the colours co ordinate with all the other collections
find them HERE 
Lo_Res_Corrugated_Packaging

Thanks for stopping by am off to get on with my DT creations hope the sun is shinning for you??


1 comment:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous collection Christine, and I love the corrugated digi papers - must pop over and take a look-see! (Do I NEED them)? Course I do, and you need that set of Nestie Labels Christine LOL!!
It's been a lovely sunny day here today - hope it's been a good one for you too. Have a great weekend - hugs, Sylvia xxxx