19 March 2011

Great time at the Fair...

Just wanted to say Hi to the bloggers I met at Harrogate paper craft fair today
its great to befriend a blogger but to meet them in the person is even better..
We had a great time chatting & if we went on a nite out it would be a hoot..
None of us look like our blog pics..least of all Elaine cos she not a Tabby cat
with a Tiara on..she even brought her man servant..her OH..bless him shes got
him well trained..of course I treat meself to some fab  goodies said Hi to
Bev & Jacqui on LOTV stall even got a cuddle of Jacqui ..those girls
worked really hard the queue never seem to go down...
thanks for a great chat to..Christine L (hand made by christine )
Lisa Jane & her daughter from (Mess2Magic)
Avril B (mrs. bs crafting addiction) & her friend..
Sylvia Anne  (Poppys Papercraft Patch) & her friend Lisa?
& last but not least was the tabby without the Tiara..Elaine from
 A Technophobes blog & hubby had a fab time & cant wait till Sept.
I'll be back with a piccy when I get me stash together...
Sorry I missed Mau from Denmau crafts ..

thanks for stopping by..

Hugs Christine xx

ps.. wish I was going to NEC nxt W/end but its 4+ hrs drive too far for
me unless I get the train..& no fun on your own..ah well dream on..

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Christine
Sounds like you had a wonderful time i am of tomorrow should have been today could have a chat,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lisa Jane said...

Once again - wa sso lovely to meet you ... lets hope we can save up and do it again in Sept lol
Lisa xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Thanks Christine - it was fabulous to meet you and the other girls at Harrogate today - pleased you had a good journey home - enjoy all that lovely new stash! Love and hugs, Sylvia xxx

Elaine said...

Hi Christine,
The best part of today was meeting up with you and your lovely buddies. I always knew that you were lovely Christine, but you're a hoot, so funny!

My man servant is fast asleep on his chair, his says I've worn him out!

Enjoy playing with your new crafty stuff. See you in September!

Love Elaine xx

Mau xx said...

What a fab day,,,but so sad we missed you :(
it was my fault as I forgot to mail you and say what time we would be there. Totally forgot I hadn't done it till I woke up this morning. Must do it next time xx
My Cash Machine is closed down for the night too Elaine...not sure if its the expense of the day or the glass of red .....lol
will send you email Christine xx

Christine L said...

Ditto to the other girls..... was lovely meeting up again today - and meeting those that I hadn't already met! Nice to have a natter after we'd commandeered a table!

I've got to say, blogland is a lovely community to belong to with such lovely people!

Hugs
Christine x

Lisa said...

Hi Christine, So glad you had a lovely day at Harrogate. Sounds like all the lovely ladies you met up with had a great day too :-)

I was meant to be going to the NEC with my mum next week but unfortunately she can't make it now. I could go on my own but it's 3+ hours from here.

Lisa x

Mandy said...

Hey mummy, sounds like you had a lovely day, can't wait to see what new stash you've got :)
hugs Mandy xx

chrissy xx said...

Didn't know I was going until yesterday morning. Would love to have had a chat with you!! Great show..... purse fairly empty... Chrissyxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh dear Christine, so glad you got to see Elaine and co, Im of to the NEC on Thursday and looking forward to it, hoping I will get to see a lot of my blog friends. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Mrs.B said...

Once again, it was so good to meet up with you and the other girls, thanks for arranging it and letting me know.
I am looking forward to seeing everyones 'new stash' being used - and mine!
Hope we can do it again in September.
Avril xxx

Lorraine A said...

Christine , you wouldn't be on your own at the NEC ,, me n Heather're going on Saturday ,, along with a few other peeps !! If you would like to join us hunny just hop on a train !! It would be fabulous to meet you !! the more the merrier !!

luv
Lols x x x

America said...

Hey, I wanna go to NEC!!!!!! How can we make that happen with me being on the other side of the POND??? LOL!