19 February 2011

Totally Tilda ch.#16 Mid Way Reminder

Happy Saturday folks, hope your warm? its blooming cold on the
N/east coast UK..brrrrr && no we've not had any snow..
Well its the middle of the
Totally Tilda #16 How Does Your Garden Grow
not many flowers in the garden at mo few snow drops soooo
we want to see TILDA (if you use Edwin WITH TILDA thats fine)
with lots of FLOWERS  don't be stingy with them
the more the merrier & a garden scene to put her in would be nice..
well you know how she likes her garden always got lots of flowers..


Heres Tilda with a lovley WOC flower in her hand, I snipped off the paper one
& gave her this..image coloured with Prismas & added sparkle..shes all
set to water the garden now..the white shape is from Die Cut Dreams
I put it thro a Crafts Too B/fly E/bossing folder..& more sparkle..
The 6x6 base card I sponged the edges with TH DI peeled paint ink..
DP is from a K& Co pad..picket fence is a Mag die more sponged ink..
The grass on the fence is a tiny Clarity Xmas tree stamp on its side..
Mag D/Fly die & sparkle..sentiment is comp. printed nestie shape..
& last of all a little ladybug on the fence..bought these yonks ago..

Hope you find time to dust off Tilda & her flowers & join us this wk
 challs for me card..
Allsorts chall 91 ...Inspired by Nature..
2 Sisters chall. 27   Embossing
Digi Doodle shop #47 ?   Anything  Goes
Dare to Be Sassy 60.  Use Punches..
Charisma Cardz ch 7.  Spring has Sprung


Thanks for stopping by see you all soon

Hugs to All Christine xx

25 comments:

Louise said...

This is such a lovely card Christine - so pretty.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous as ever! x And the cards not bead either! he! he! x Leigh x

Doreen said...

Beautiful Christine,I love the fence.xxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous cardm awesome colour work on this cutie, beautiful papers & embelies, luv the fence, sue,x

may-chu said...

wow! such a pretty card! everything is just too cute!

sallysbitz2 said...

This is just adorable x
Love the idea of the fence & the butterfly looks sooo elegant.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

pinky said...

Its so gorgeous Christine, I just love that little picket fence.

Chrissy said...

This tooo sweet, I love the fence and the butterfly, they are fabulous. Beautifully coloured as always and the added touch with the flower....not forgetting the little ladybug.All gorgeous
Luv CHRISSYxx

Dotty Jo said...

This is just lovely Christine, such a pretty shade of pink! Jo x

Fleur said...

A beautiful card, the butterfly is stunning
Thanks for joining my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lizzies said...

Stunning card christine and I have a little award for you on my blog if you would like to pick it up.

Lizzie

cheryl said...

oh this is really gorgoues hun adore that wee picket fence hugs cheryl xxx

Regan said...

Sweet card! Love your picket fence complete with grass and a lady bug! Thanks for playing along @ SSD! :)

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, pink perfection. I love that little fence :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Totally gor-juss Christine.... Love all those pinks - especially the DP! And the dragonfly is perfect with it.... and what an ingenious way to use that christmas tree stamp to create the grass! Clever girl you!
Hugs
Christine x

Christine L said...

OOOps Barry did not just send the comment above... he left himself logged in, so he now appears to have been commenting on all sorts of cards! He has been suitably told off!!
Hugs
Christine x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card Christine, love your colouring and the papers are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Teresa said...

Hi Christine,
Thanks for the comments on the tilda card I made, I didn't realise I could enter more than one card, thank you for letting me know.
I love your Tilda card its fabulous, I must get that picket fence its so pretty, am I right thinking its a MS one? Thanks again, hugs Teresa xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is so pretty. i love the little picket fence and the ladybug
Lisa x

America said...

Pretty DP, colors, Shine. All the little detail add so much! Love it.

DesignerDiva said...

HI Christine thanks for clarifying using Tilda with Edwin for me I wasn't sure, Love all of your work especially your Magnolia (like most people I'm an addict!) Love how you have put a flower in Tilda's hand and your colouring is FAB - I'm still trying to find a medium I'm happiest with!
Love 'n' Hugs Laurie x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a gorgeous, cheerful card. Love the little fence and your added bits of sparkle.
Caroline xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wowzer Christine - what a gorgeous card! Love the colours, the flowers and the fab. fence.
Thanks for popping by - the TH class was at Art from the Heart in Harrogate. I think it was adrenaline and Beechams which got me there! Still feel rough, but hoping the antib.will kick in any minute now!
Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Anonymous said...

So pretty.Love that Tida is holding a real flower and all the sparkle.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Shree's Blog said...

Awwww this is soo sweet, I adore it