25 January 2011

LOVE blog Award & New Blogger

Happy Tuesday folks must get this gorgeous LOVE award posted before me
likkle grey cells forget all about it.
  A lovely blogging Friend Elaine of A Technophobes Blog has passed this onto me
 Elaine is well known for her very generous Blog Candy stamps..
many thanks Elaine for thinking of lil ole me.. I hope Elaine doesn't mind
but I copied the restrictions from her blog!!

There are a couple of conditions for the award
You have been TAGGED and want to participate? Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose 3 - 5  favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged

Dear bloggers:
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light,
so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.
This is the hard part passing it on as ALL you fellow crafting bloggers
deserve this award but rules is rules & I am passing this onto....


Just one more request peeps you know when your a brand new blogger
& you got a couple of followers remember how you felt???
Well there is a brand New Blogger I am asking you to hop over
& welcome her to Blogland & you may even want to follow her
This new Blogger has fab creations so lets see you give her a Welcome...

Many thanks for stopping by 2day..

Hugs to All Christine xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi X Christine x of course I accept! thank you for thinking of me hun x I will copy and paste if it is ok, otherwise I will only forget some of it x I have popped over to your friends blog x It is a real treat and of course I have become a follower x Thanks again x Leigh x

pinky said...

Hi Christine, thanks for the award (I think lol). I will copy and paste too if thats ok otherwise I won't get it right lol. Hugs
Pinky

Doreen said...

Hello Christine thank you so much for thinking of me and yes of course I will accept.xxx

Teresa said...

Hi Christine, Please don't think I'm awful but I can't accept your lovely award, because I'm useless with computers and haven't got a clue how to do adding to mine and the linking to other blogs etc. I'm only just getting used to adding a link to a few challenges, am I hopeless or what? Sorry. I will pop and see Coleens blog though. Thanks love Teresa xx

gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
just found your lovely blog ...i also had the award from Pinky ....a very nice thought ...your cards are fab.....
hugs
sylvie
xxxx

Coleen said...

OMG! Imagine how I felt when I checked out your blog this morning and saw your note welcoming me to blogland. How absolutely sweet of you Christine! Thank you! I hope someday I can return the favour by welcoming another newbie. Have a wonderful day! Coleen at Delightful Designs

Jackie said...

Hi Christine, thank you so much for thinking of me, I am very happy to accept this great award :o)
Jackie xx

Mau xx said...

Well done girls, I will pop by tomorrow hopefully and have a peek at your lovely blogs.xx Mau
Yes Christine I am going to harrogate...Are You?