10 April 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Chall. 78..Get Well

Happy Saturday folks the sun is shinning so I'm a happy bunny..
off to work in the garden..before I go I want to thank ALL
my amazing blogging pals (you know who you are) for the
GORGEOUS B/day cards yesterday &&& theres more to
come so thanks in advance for those too..XXXXXX to you all.
Onto me challenge card....

Cant' believe another wk. has flown by..so that means
another chall. from Secret Crafter Saturday ch..& this wk.
Wendy owner of Secret Crafter shop & blog is our
host for the Get Well chall. We all have these
cards to make so lets see yours..


 Love this Tilda magnolia image I used the paper pieceing
technique & pieced her brolly, boots & coat, what was left
have coloured with copics/markers..glossy accents for the
puddle & rain drops..mount onto foam pads & nestie shapes..
The base card is a gorgeous lustre pale lilac..DP's are the
fab PTI..love these wish they were on sale in the UK!!!
more lilac lustre card put thro the small heart e/folder..
ribbon PTI..comp. generated sentiment, flower is
Prima..charm from stash, papermania pearl brad.

Thanks for stopping by & any comms. you leave
make sure you hop over to my teamies blogs to
see their fab creations & more inspiration..

15 comments:

Teresa said...

Hi Christine, sorry its taken me so long to get our blog, I'm still new to this and having trouble finding my way around my own blog, Anyway, just wanted to let you know I've popped by and I love your card, I'm a big tilda fan and this spring tilda is one of my favourites. Bfn Teresa xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Christine
A beautiful card,
hugs Dianne xx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous adorable card

scrappyjacky said...

A gorgeous card.

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Christine - the paper piecing looks fab!
Helen x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Christine wow love your paper piecing its brilliant and looks so pretty, it creates a really stunning card. WEll done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Lynne in NI said...

OMGosh what a pretty card! Love your colour combo and that little charm is just perfect for your image!
Hope you had a fabulous birthday!
:o)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is fabulous Christine - love the Tilda image and the soft colours you've used. Brilliant!
Sylvia x

Jennifer said...

Love it..so pretty! Great layout, colours...everything! Hope you had a good B/Day! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

annies place said...

beautiful card Christine, hope you had a great birthday, Ann x

Roslynne said...

Hi Christine love your card and colours I to am becoming a big tilda fan I am trying to find Tilda Princess with curly hair and crown but am having trouble finding it on web seems to be sold out at a lot of places
Happy birthday for yesterday xx

Sue said...

Hi Christine
aww hun totally gorgeous card, luv the colour combo, beautiful papers & embelies, stunning creation sue,x

Mina said...

beautiful card Christine, I love your perfect paper piecing...lush papers too
Mina xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Tilda looks fab even in the rain
You made her look fresh and pretty
Hugs Susie xx

Mel X said...

Hiya, this so gorgeous. LOVE the papers and colour combi here, it's delish. A very pretty "under the weather" kinda card - clever.

Mel X