29 January 2010

Last card as a GDT for Fussy and Fancy ch.

  Sad news... to day this is the last of my GDT cards for
Fussy and Fancy challenge blog I really enjoyed working with
a very talented group of crafters & know the challenge blog will
go from strength to strength...now onto the challenge,
It's wk 3 & theme is HEARTS well its that time of the year for
romance, here's what I made I thought less is more with this card


The image I used is Valentine Hoot which is a stamp from one of my  fav.
designers Janet from Pinkgemdesigns coloured with Prismas,
matt & layerd with foam pads onto nestie shapes, the DP is BG
Sultry pad..the bright pink card is embossed with CB heart folder
can't remember where the sentiment is from sorry,
flowers, gems & ribbon from stash, some challenges I'm
entering this card into are
Papertake Weekly sketch#33
Allsorts challenge wk 36   is Hearts & flowers..
A Spoon full of Sugar ch.88 is Free style
Crafty Cardmakers ch.13  Hearts & Romance..
BasicGrey Ch.wk12  is Animals..(there is a Dt card with a bird)
 Cute Card Thurs. ch97...Blooming Gorgeous..
One stop Craft Ch.64..  Love & Kisses

Thanks for stopping by & hope you will hop over & see the rest
of the Fussy and Fancy DT creations...Hugs Christine xx

14 comments:

Janet said...

Fab Christine.....love the colours used and that embossing folder is divine!xx

Anonymous said...

I love this cute little owl and these colors! This is a lovely card--you put just the right amount of fussy and fancy here! I've so enjoyed having you as a guest designer and will miss you, but we'll still visit often!
Hugs,
April

LINDA said...

What a adorable card.. love the darling little owl.Great papers too Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

gina g said...

Hi Christine Gorgeous card love the colour combo and the image is just so sweet. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

kelly ledder said...

This is such a beautiful card xx

Suzi Mac said...

Isn't he just the cutest little owl, I love your papers too and that flower. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
Hugs Suzi x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Hi Christine. Oh that is a shame - you will be missed at the fussy and fancy challenge I'm sure.
Gorgeous card. That owl is a little cutie and I love your papers and embellishments.
Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Aunty Sue said...

he's a cutie

Lisa said...

Hi Christine, Gorgeous card! Love the image and pretty colours.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Christine,
Hugs Dianne xx

Annie said...

such a cute card! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Justine said...

Your card is beautiful, love that fun image. Thank you for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy, I hope you will join in on the challenges now??

Anonymous said...

I love the Owl...you have matched it so well to the paper's, gorgeous flower and ribbon Twoo...lol...

Thank's for joining us at Crafty cardmaker's
Vicky

Anonymous said...

Another fabulous card (I know it was your first entry but I've gone through the blog backwards, lol). Love the papers you have used.
Jack (Crafty Cardmakers)