24 August 2009

Just Magnolia Monthly Challenge Aug. & Simon Says Challenge


Well folks had another try at the 3D challenge for Just Magnolia Monthly Aug. as I said in my 1st try at this challenge I didnt read the tutorial & did it my way... ha... so this is the 2nd attempt if its not allowed I'm sure I'll get to know... great DT cards ladies as always many thanks for your much needed inspiration... I have combined it with Simon Says Challenge which this wk. is Christmas in Aug.. again always great DT cards on this challenge blog too.. you realy are a very talented lot of bloggers..thanks... these challenges have given me a kick start to Chrissy cards...got a few made now...what I used...
Image.. Tilda with presents..
Mediums.. Copics, Prisma pencils & glamour dust..
DP,s all from the Papermania pad Home for Christmas...gorgeous rich colours...
Comp. generated greeting..
Martha Stewart scallop dot punch..DIY flower & holly leaves..
If anyone can let me know where to get Poinsettia Red & White flowers (paper or material) I would be very gratefull can't seem to find them on any online shop I have looked at...

Thanks for stopping by & any comms you leave... Hugs Christine xxx






11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Christine,
Hugs Dianne xx

LINDA said...

OH Christine, This is simply gorgeous..Love the sweet little Tilda, Fantastic coloring and I just adore those little presents!!!Very lovely work!!!
Hugs, Linda

peggysue said...

This is very pretty!

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous cardd the papers are such lovely rich christmasy colours...all these challenges certainly let us get ahead in the xmas card stakes.

Unknown said...

Christine this is such a Wonderful card, I just love the colours you have used. I am glad I had a look, as I was doing my colouring for Magnolia August challenge today and did'nt know how much to make 3D....thanks for the inspiration. Hugs as alwsys Avril xxxx

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, love the traditional colours with the modern layout :o)
Jackie xx

Timcso said...

Wonderful card!I love the papers, the colours and the image!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Tímea and DT

amanda stokes said...

Gorgeous christmas card Christine.love this imae
hugs amanda x

Rachel said...

hiya christine. gorgeous card. please pop over to my blog - i've got a little something for you.
rachel xx

gina g said...

Lovely Christmas card Christine, i've not started mine yet. luv gina xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful card and I absolutely love the 3D effect...sweet!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

<3,
Steph