20 July 2009

Another Award Circle of Friends is from Linda & Avrillann


Hi peeps sorry to bore you again with another award but they seem to be going about at present & I LOVE this one which is from LINDA if you haven't seen her blog hop over she does amazing work.. ( waving ) thanks a bunch cyber pal... same award from another cyber pal is Avrillann again great blog to visit Avrill (big waves Avrill) thank you so much both... now to pass this on too
Di
Sassy
Tara
Janet
Heather
believe me folks I could go on with this list ALL NITE cos all you peeps in craft blogland are the GREATEST & ALL are in my circle of friends so please feel free to take this award to share yourselves...

Hugs to all Christine xxxx

4 comments:

Tara said...

Thank you Christine for thinking of me in your circle of friends - I shall add this to my blog with my next post ;o) xx

Unknown said...

hi darling....aw i am so touched...and not by the fairies lol!!! what a honour..will pop it on my log asap thrilled sassy hugsxxxxx

Unknown said...

Well deserved Award Christine. Hugs Avril xx

Janet said...

Thank you Christine!X