8 June 2009

Blogger support Award


The lovely Kelly has given me this blogger support award so kind to think of lille old me... well as the name suggests it for peeps who support me & there are an awful lot of you out there in blog land but I am going to give it 1st to these 5 peeps & if anyone else would like it please help yourself.
I am giving this too Linda
a lovely blogger its a pleasure to visit, now onto Sassy she always puts a smile on my face or laugh sometimes I'm in stitches with her antics....& makes amzing cards... onto Amanda who has an amazing blog & a very frequent visitor to mine... now another Di who makes gorgeous cards & has made it onto the DT team for Colour Create Challenge blog Well Done Di. & the final person is Pinky another brill crafter & frequent visitor thank you all peeps in blogland for making my journey into cyber land so enjoyable.....

Hugs to all Christine xxxx

6 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Christine thankyou so much for thinking of me :)
hugs amanda xx

cats whiskers said...

Well done hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Unknown said...

aw hunnie (blush blush!!!!) im really made up and you have as always brightened my day...didnt think i was funny though you do surprise me...coming from a finishing school we were taught to be ladies....aw stuff that im not a lady but in my world my fella calls me a numpty ...now you must never tell a a soul....promise...lol!!!!!its our little secret...thanks again from the heart of my bottom lvs sassyxxxx

LINDA said...

Congrats on your award.. You so deserve it.. Thank you so much for thinking of me to pass it on too. I really do appreciate it..
Hugs, Linda

pinky said...

Thanks so much Christine, sending you a big HUG.
Pinky

Di said...

OH Christine Thanks so much for the award, i've not visited you for a while, i will display it immediately, A big mega thankyou for thinking of me!

Hugs Di xxx