6 February 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge # 36 I was too late for this challenge



This is the 1st card I have made for this challenge (all new to me) the stamped daffodil image is made using the masking technique, & is from a set of stamps from Papermaina which I received from a DC buddy Margrit, which has been posted as its her thank you card. I managed to take the piccy while there was some sunshine (yes the yellow blob in the sky) it's been a cold but sunny dry day on the north east coast. TYFL
Take care bye for now. Christine xx

UPDATE I had a prob & was unable to enter this card in the challenge but hey just have to try again.

3 comments:

annies place said...

Very pretty Christine, lovely to see these spring colours.xx
Thanks for your comments x

Mina said...

this is so pretty Christine...makes me wish spring would hurry up xxx

carol said...

your challenge card is lovely shame it was too late, x carol