12 March 2009

Colour Create Challenge 6


What a great day its been on the coast bright warm & sunny, been gardening so aches & pains, lovely shopping for craft stash yesterday, lots of lovely pretty flowers, brads,& an artist stamping pad, must have bought something else too as I spent nearly £100, doesn't go far does it???
Well now to it, this is my humble effort for the Colour Create Challenge 6 this week was YELLOW, ORANGE & GREEN. but not a card, so mine is a door plague, for my craft room. Gorjuss image coloured with pro markers, nesties for the shapes, flower paper was a freebie from mag, flowers were cut from a C/bug die, comp. generated greeting,( well not a greeting more a warning) LOL
Off to finish my card design for next weeks challenge, bye for now

Christine xx TYFL

13 comments:

annies place said...

What a great idea, love the door hanger , great image too, goes well with the challenge colours
Ann x

Unknown said...

What a super idea!! I love this door hanger Christine. I might have to have a bash at one.
Viv xx

Sue said...

Great door hanger luv the colours, she looks beautiful, sue.x

Michele said...

I love it. What a great idea!
Love the colours and the image is gorgeous, can't wait to get those.
Michele x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Christine, beautifully done!
Clairexx

Unknown said...

its simply lovely.....well done and fab combination and a wicked idea.. ...sassyxx

kay said...

this is fab,great idea and the colours are so crisp and fresh.
kayx

Jackie said...

Brilliant idea Christine, and I love the vibrant colours :o)
Jackie xx

Tara said...

Christine this is fabulous, what a great idea and I love the sentiment! I would like to make one for myself but I don't have a craft room...... boo hoo!
Hope your guest card is coming along nicely ;o) xx

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Oh your cards are gorgeous! I'll be back ;)
Zee xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how CUTE and sooo appropriate for your craft room door! I LOVE IT!

gina g said...

wow this is fab Christine love the image well everything really its great. luv gina xx

Have a lovely weekend. xxx

kelly ledder said...

Lovely colours, this is so different xx