28 May 2017

LOTV Baby Girl Christening card

I was asked to make a baby girl Christening card only instructions to add some Pink..
How easy is that for me..Pink is my all time fav colour..lol
I used LOTV art pad for this sweet image, Pink added to the Pillow case & Christening gown.
Card base is 6x6 scallop, Crafts Too lattice/heart embossing folder matt onto 
SU Blushing Bride card stock. Tonic & SB Floral ovals frame the image..
Memory box heart dies,  heart pearls/ribbon from stash.

LOTV Girl Christening
challs for my card are
In The Pink Embossing 
Dis Digi design chall Tic Tac Toe (Ribbon/Gems,pearls/embossing)
Creative Knockouts Embossing


Thanks for stopping by see you all soon.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty, love the image and embossing.
Thanks for joining our challenge at In the Pink
Lorraine x

Bunny said...

Sweet card with a beautiful image. Lovely bow and pink enamel hearts.