8 July 2009

Sketch Saturday challenge entry



Hi bloggers not a bad day weather wise, my 3rd. load of washing is drying on the line, & washed all my kitchen units, walls, windows the LOT boy do my poor hands know it... That's enough swearing onto the card, I haven't used the option this wk at Sketch Saturday challenge, Cream base card, & this is the 2nd stamp I got from Motivet & its called Doraline with bouquet of Tulips ain't she cute? coloured with Prisma's, I softend the edges of the image with chalk cos it looked to stark white.. DP was free out of a card mag. as I didn't have any paper with Tulips on so based the colours round it. Bazzill & core`dination coloured card stock, peach was put thro a CB embossing folder, greeting is a CB die & has been glossed. flowers & ribbon from stash. Inside had been decorated too with off cuts , nesties & used my MS. Valentine punch again.(love this punch). comp. generated greeting.

Thank you for stopping by & any comms. are much appreciated.
hugs Christine xxx

10 comments:

Mina said...

stunning card Christine...such pretty paper and gorgeous colouring
Mina xxx

Tab said...

Ooooh such a gorgeous card, love the sweet image and the colours are divine!
Hugs Tab xxx

brenda said...

Hi Christine, really pretty card and some great work on your blog.

B x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Christine, love that super cute image! Fab!
Erin x

Dawn said...

Awww such a cute card ,,

Jackie said...

Oh I do love this one, it's a beauty :o)
Jackie xx

Cheryl said...

Very sweet,such a cute little image and your details are wonderful!!!
xx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun what a simply lovely card this is such a brilliant colour scheme and perfect colouring of that cute image love it
Hugs Jacqui xx

Tara said...

Such a cute card Christine - I love these images they make me smile!
Well done for getting all your jobs done, makes you feel less guilty about crafting afterwards, hee hee! xx

gina g said...

Hi Christine Lovely card and cute image. luv gina xx