17 July 2009

Sketch Saturday #59 Challenge entry



Well peeps have we had RAIN??? I wont ask for any more for my garden promise...LOL
Decided to try the Sketch Saturday challenge this wk. so this is my take on the sketch, image is the new Tilda holding cat, think this is so sweet... coloured with Prisma's I have decoupaged the cat, see close up piccy for decoupaged areas. I have used the Curved rectangle nestie shapes & all the DP is from the cupcake B/grey pad, comp. generated greeting rest from stash.
Gonna have a play with my blog B/ground hope I don't loose it all....
Thanks for stopping by & any comms. you leave.

Hugs Christine xxx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Christine, this tilda is just sooo cute. Love your colour combo!
Erin x

pinky said...

Really nice card Christine,love the colours and image. Still have a bit of sunshine here so not too bad.
pinky

Mina said...

so its your fault all this weather lol...fabulous card, great papers and such a beautifully coloured image
Mina xxx

Jackie said...

We've got the rain now :o(
Fantastic card and colours :o)
Jackie xx

LINDA said...

Stunning card.. Love the image and the colors are wonderful..
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Christine,
Sue x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss Card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)
hugs Ria

Sarpreet said...

beautiful cute card, love those tilda stamps

Di said...

Love this christine, the colour combo is great and i love the image, that poor cat!!!

Congrats on your award! i get bored with my blog its never right! always fiddling!

Hugs Di xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Christine
A beautiful card,
Dianne xx

June Nelson said...

Awww Chrisitne isnt that sucha sweet stamp I love that stamp lol, its a beautiful card you have made with it too darlin huggies Jun ex

Jo Nevill said...

Your card is gorgeous Christine. I love this Tilda image and I love the way you have 3'd it. Great take on the sketch.

Thank you for all your lovely comments. Take care and have a great week.

Hugs,

Jo x