30 July 2011

Birthday Party Tilda..

I cant believe its been nearly a wk.. since I posted..who keeps pinching me time???

I've  had a few jobs to do in the garden you know what it’s like I’ll just do this or that

before you know it you've been outside 3hrs..phew.. then I had some DT work & other crafting

cant show you yet tho..&&& I had a surprise visitor the lovely Lisa Jane was in the Filey

area & got in touch..she’s such a lovely bubbly person.. && yes she HAD to see me craft room..

All I was bothered about was me washing on the line..with me Sloggi’s (comfy big girls nickers) LOL..

Anyways am here to show you this lovely Tilda with present its for 3 challs so here goes..

B.Day Tilda

Tilda is coloured with markers & prismas tiny bit o sparkle..nestie shape D/inked edges..

the stripe DP was a RAK..lovely soft colours &&& sparkle..I cut it & turned so the stripes

were going the other way..Used me sewing machine to zig zag round the edges..for the

TOMIC chall  I followed the sketch for  Wild Orchid Chall but turned it.. & want a

B/day theme card..  Just Magnolia chall want Buttons/Bows/Blooms..

MS punched border to hide the join..ribbon from stash..WOC flowers..buttons from

me button jar..mag. leaf die, pearl heart pin from stash..

That’s it for today folks thanks for stopping by I’ll be back tomorrow

I've got a busy few days of posting..  Hugs to all Christine xx

14 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh what a pretty colours those colours are so delish and your Tilda is so sweet!
So happy that you have joined us at TOMIC!
hugs
kim x

Tracy said...

This is soooooooo gorgeous Christine, i love the soft colours, really dreamy. FABULOUS!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

p.s. so nice you got to spend time with Lisa Jane, I hope you girls were good LOL!

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Christine...and loving the colours too..

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

pinky said...

Its so sweet and so gorgeous and the colours are beautiful. Imagine Lisa Jane calling in to see you, wish she would call here too some day lol.

coops said...

stunning card christine.your colours are really beautiful and fab sweet tilda and details ;D

xx coops xx

Chrissy said...

You are funny...[big girl knickers..lol..]Gorgeous card Christine, love the fabulous colour combo...really lovely.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Elaine said...

Such a perfectly sweet card Christine. I love these sugary colours and all your pretty embellies.

Glad you had a nice time with Lisa Jane..it's so nice to spend time with other crafters.

Hugs Elaine xx

Vintage Milly said...

Oh wow, what gorgeous colours, absolutely gorgeous, thanks for the inspiration, hugs,
Em.x

Jackie said...

Delightful card and very pretty colours :o)
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

Lovely pretty card Christine... nice sugary colours and your colouring is fab, as always!
Glad you had a nice time with Lisa... and I'm sure she didn't spot your sloggis (and don't think they need eplanation to us all! hehe)
Hugs
Christine x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Gorgeous card Christine - love the colours and the beautiful embellies.

Bet you had a great chin-wag with your lovely surprise visitor - as for the Sloggis - aren't they just THE most comfy pants?!!

Have a happy Sunday - hugs, Sylvia xxx

Lisa Jane said...

I never even saw the sloggi's lol... i was in awe of the craft room lol.. and the warm welcome you both gave us .We had a fantastic break ... and it was lovely to see you again
Lisa x

*Vicki* said...

Hi Christine!! WOW!! What a beautiful card hun!! LOVE the pretty colors and your papers that sparkle!! Beautiful job!! I know...it's so hard to find the time to get everything done that needs to be done in a Summer!! LOL!!

Mau xx said...

This is just gorgeous Christine and definately my colours :) I love the Tilda and the details. Beautiful. xx