6 March 2011

Peachy Tilda.. Mid Wk #17 Reminder

Happy Sunday folks here we are with a mid wk reminder for our
chall over at Totally Tilda #17 which is Fruity TILDA
this is an easy one with all those fruity DPs & gorgeous TILDAS out there..
All we ask is you use at least ONE PIECE FRUIT could be DPs or TILDA with
 some fruit the DT girlies have some fab inspirations see the chall blog..

Our Sponsor for one lucky winner is Nicky from "Best Card Making Downloads"
Nicky was kind enough to give the DT some samples to try..big thanks Nicky .
Ive used the gorgeous Peachy DP & the green stripe to compliment..



I used this lovely Peachy TILDA coloured with Prismas, I printed the DPs
from Nicky at Best Card Making Downloads  onto glossy photo paper
it does give a good effect..Used a MS Deco Fan punch set..
I made up my own size trial & error on scrap card  it can be done with some sets..
CB corner swirls..the B/day ticket is my own but the sentiment is from
"Sentiments 4 You"  I believe Lynne will have a digi ticket for sale soon..
Ribbon is Papertrey ink.  flowers are WOC.

challs for me card.
Stamp Something Something digi (March digi day chall)
Bearly Mine challs. #5   Birthday Card
Crafty Sentiments Design chall.  Birthdays
Wild Orchid Chall 18   Anything goes
Papertake Wkly. chall... Anything goes option to use something old
Ive had this Tilda since last year 1st time shes been inked up
I'm a norty crafter

Thanks for stopping by today & any comms. are much appreciated.

Hugs to All Christine xx

30 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Christine, wow love that image and colour combo, the punched edge is gorgeous, love the flowers and your ribbon. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i just love the peach and green colour combo.. so pretty and lobe tll the punched edges and flourishes too
Lisa x

Sarpreet said...

absolutely gorgeous, beautiful papers

Mau xx said...

So Sweet Christine love the gentle soft colours... I have this image :))
I might sit and colour her tonight, you have inspired me xx

Mrs.B said...

Love those papers with this cute image.
The green with the peach works really well.
Avril x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous card Christine - love the peach and greens together, and the MS punched border is gorgeous!
Have a great week - hugs, Sylvia xxx

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Christine, you where so made for Tilda cards;)

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Christine, the peachy colours are gorgeous. Your colouring is perfect, a gorgeous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

kbrandy4 said...

This is so gorgeous Christine, love the colours and Tilda of course. Hugs Hazel xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
a totally gorgeous card, awesome colour work as always, beautiful papers & embelies, sue,x

Marie said...

What a sweet looking Tilda card! Love your colour scheme. Looks wonderful. Thanks for playing with us over at Bearly Mine this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Lizzy xx said...

Gorgeous card Christine, stunning colouring as always & luv all the details.

xx Lizzy xx :)

Elaine said...

Gorgeous Christine.
I do think this is one of my fave Tildas, and I love the peach and green colour combo.

Love Elaine xxx

Doreen said...

Oh Christine this is gorgeous I love this to bits,I have to get that Tilda I haven't seen this one before.Love the colours too.xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card Christine, love the fab colours.
luv
Debby

coops said...

beautiful card christine.i love this peachy tilda and your colours and details are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

I find myself saying the same old same old thing...... but here we go again..... lovely card! pretty colours and layout... and i love the way that sentiment looks!
Hugs
Christine x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, beautiful colours :o)
Jackie xx

Rebekah said...

This is so pretty Christine I just love the colours and the ribbon and flower grouping is stunning! hugs Rebekah xx

tilly said...

love the colours you have chosen and a sweet image
Tilly

Janet said...

Beautiful......love the peachy colours x

Dora said...

OMG how pretty, love the soft colours and the gorgeous flowers. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

Mrs.B said...

Christine, I hope you don't mind, but I have left something on my blog for you. I hope you will accept.
Avril x

pinky said...

Thanks for the email Christine, brilliant image, absolutely love it. Bought it and look forward to using it:)

Alex said...

Simply beautiful, love your card - thank you for joining us over at Stamp Something this week :) Alex x

Louise said...

Super card Christine,the peach and green combo is great. I have this MS punch set and just love it!

Hev said...

Beautiful card Christine as always, I keep telling my other half that I need more crafting stash and equipment so that I can make cards like yours.
Luv Hev xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine.....

Hugs
Judith

Lee said...

Oh WOW.A really Beautiful card.xxx

Vixykins said...

Such a pretty card and delicate colours. Thank You for joining in at Bearly Mine Challenges, please check out our latest challenge for Mothers Day x