12 September 2010

Totally Tilda ch# 5 Make your Own Flower/s

Apologies  bloggers I am trying to get round to leave comms.
but Mr. Blogger has other ideas..I will come & see you ASAP..XXX

Happy Sunday folks its time for another Totally Tilda chall.
Many thanks to all who took part with our last chall gorgeous creations.
Well onto our chall of Make your own flower/s..Theres lots of tuts
on line..& I know lots of you crafters already make your own..
so lets see them on your Tilda creation...

The prize this wk. is 100 Die Cut Flowers from
"Die Cut Dreams"
sponsored by our very own Susie




This is what I came up with...I wanted to replicate the  lovely
Peony Tilda is holding.. coloured with Markers & Prismas..mounted
 with foam pads onto nestie shape..the DP is K&Co..the dark ruby shape
which I love is from Die Cut Dreams...sizzix die for the leaves
rest from stash.. onto the flower



Thought I would give you a close up & tell you how it was made..
 Nestie Blossom dies 3 sizes cut a few of each, out of cream card.
Scrunch up & work  so the card is soft & splits into layers..
Nxt ink up the pieces.. I start with the bottom layer small amount of
PVA glue layer up & shape using smaller pieces as you go & off set them,
at this point I sprayed with glimmer mist.. opened the centre a little
& put a blob of silicon glue added some seed beads.
I did see this tut online & if I can find it again I will leave a link..
(this is the link where I got the idea for the flowers)
Lynn Larson
challs for me card
Wild Orchid Chall. 5..  Pearls & Pins.
Die Cut Dreams ch.#64  Pearls & Pins
A Pocket Full of Posies.ch. #6..   Floral Fantasy
Creatalicious Chall #13   Vintage..
Stampin for the W/end..46..  Shabby or Vintage
Everybody-Art-Chall #107   Hand made flowers

 Thanks for stopping by & hope you find time to
visit my teamies to see their awesome Tilda creations..

          

23 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous card Christine. LOve the colours.
You heard me tut! did you.
That's cause I don't make my own flowers. Will give it a try for the Tilda Challenge.
Chrissyxx

Doreen said...

This just gorgeous Christine,I love your flower.xxx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, your flower is so beautiful :o)
Jackie xx

Lynne said...

Love this Christine :o) your flowers are so fab!! must give them a try xx Lynne xx

Lynne said...

Love this Christine :o) your flowers are so fab!! must give them a try xx Lynne xx

Georgie Hughes said...

Hello I have just found you on a challenge blog and I am now following your work. Your Tilda card is gorgeous, absolutely fab!!!

Im looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

Crafting Gina G
(Georgie) x

~@ngie~ said...

this is a stunning cardc darl... wow I envy your colouring... hope I can be as good one day ;o) The flower is amazing... I love how you've created it... its ALL fabulous ;o) love n hugz Angie xXx

pinky said...

Such a gorgeous card Christine, recognise that gorgeous paper, have that somewhere. Love how you made your flower!!
Pinky

Lori said...

This is a masterpiece for sure, the perfect replica flower, you are genius, I love it!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Christine thats one stunning and beautiful card, love your flower its fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Christine Levison said...

Wowwww... love the card Christine - and particularly LOVE that flower! Am going to have to have a go at that! Was good to see you yesterday - I think between us we bought the place up! x

coops said...

fantastic card christine.fab shape and a really beautiful tilda.your papers and colours are so pretty and i love your flower, stunning :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning card Christine,beautiful colours,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Hi hun
beutiful card, awesome colouring, gorgeous papers & design, luv the embelies, sue,x

Mandy said...

Stunning card hun, so pretty, your flower is absolutely gorgeous and I love the colours you've used
hugs Mandy xx

Tracy said...

This is really gorgeous and such a beautiful flower.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS,love the rich colours and beautiful flower!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

maxine said...

A lovely card, I love the flower and how you have coloured the Tilda image. Thanks for playing along at Lexis creations this week.

Kathy said...

WOW Christine this is just gorgeous! Love the shape and the colors are so pretty!!! Fabulous details as well!
Thanks so much for playing along in the WOC challenge with us!
:)Kathy

Cor* said...

YESssssssss your flower totally resembles the rose she's holding! Great job! Love the die cut and lace. Great coloring. You are soooooooooo busy I had to scroll half way down your blog to get here! Way to go!!

Roberta Laliberte said...

To die for gorgeous Christine! Love the accordian folded background you genius!

xoxox

Annika said...

Such a gorgeous card with amazing details. Stunning colouring! Thanks for joining us at SFTW for our vintage challenge! :)
Hugs
Annika

Kianel said...

Gorgeous creation,
love from France, Kianel.