18 November 2017

Crafty Friends Guest Designer card

Sharing my Guest Design creation for 
 Crafty Friends challenge #71. 
The theme this time is 
*Add A Sentiment*
Pink Gem Designs are the Sponsors for this chall, 

Prize for ONE lucky winner is
2 single digi images OR 2 card topper kits
(or one of each ) No sets or Sentiment sets

I've use this super sweet "A Beary Merry Christmas" card topper kit.
Lots of sparkle on the sky/tree background..I may have added a tad to the bears outfit too..lol 
Plenty of cute sentiments & insert + a fab gift card all included in the set..
Ive used all of the decoupage layers but you can as many you like or even keep it flat
for ease of posting..

Hop over to see more of my teamies Guest Design creations @
A Gem of Inspirations
Challs for my card 
Brown Sugar chall Breast Cancer Awareness (PINK)
Simon Says Stamp wed chall.  Furry Friends
Cute Card Thursday  Birds/Animals


Thanks for stopping by see you soon.


2 comments:

Bunny said...

I love the colors on this topper. It's a cute card with beautiful highlights in it. [Bunny]

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card mummy! The little bear is adorable and I love the pretty sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx